Guess who's back, back again (and again and again) [Nahyuta's re-re-re-reintroduction?]

5 posters

Go down

Guess who's back, back again (and again and again) [Nahyuta's re-re-re-reintroduction?] Empty Guess who's back, back again (and again and again) [Nahyuta's re-re-re-reintroduction?]

Post by brianM Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:29 am

Hellooooooooo. Here's hoping some remember me hahaha.

Name's Brian, for those who don't know me (which at this point should be the majority). I've been a member of osrsadvice for 3 years, Took some breaks inbetween, though, for different reasons, the latest one being playing too much and not focusing on my studies.

I'm Argentine, 24 years old, and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you ^^
brianM

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back, back again (and again and again) [Nahyuta's re-re-re-reintroduction?] Empty Re: Guess who's back, back again (and again and again) [Nahyuta's re-re-re-reintroduction?]

Post by Chegolas Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:02 pm

Nice to meet you, Brian! Hope you have another great period of activity Very Happy
Chegolas
Chegolas

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back, back again (and again and again) [Nahyuta's re-re-re-reintroduction?] Empty Re: Guess who's back, back again (and again and again) [Nahyuta's re-re-re-reintroduction?]

Post by Syllabic Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:33 pm

Welcome back Brian! I absolutely do remember you! (it hasn't been that long!)

Not sure if you've been in the CC since the big rework earlier this year, but in case you're still needing your rank back, feel free to let any key rank know and we'll get you sorted right away Smile

Hope you were able to get a handle on your studies okay! Been there, done that. I have a tough time even just having the client installed on my computer when I've got stuff I need to take care of Laughing

Guess who's back, back again (and again and again) [Nahyuta's re-re-re-reintroduction?] NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:55 am

Hey Brian, welcome back! Glad you've managed to balance things out and you can return to the game again. I know what it feels like to get a bit too invested and lose track of your other prioirities. Hopefully you can handle that well this time and stick around!
Penny
Penny

Guess who's back, back again (and again and again) [Nahyuta's re-re-re-reintroduction?] IIyCd

Rocky

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:43 am

Hello Brian, welcome back to the clan Smile

Now that you have returned, have you set yourself some new goals?
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Guess who's back, back again (and again and again) [Nahyuta's re-re-re-reintroduction?] YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down