EvanK-Hell
Syllabic
Gergg
7 posters

Go down

Intro - Gergg Empty Intro - Gergg

Post by Gergg Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:08 am

Hi Everyone!

My name is Gergg. I am a long time osrs player that is looking to take the next step into PvM. I afked nightmare zone over a summer to get max combat, which makes me look experienced, but I didn't learn the late game activities on the way. I look forward to being a part of a clan that can help me progress and then in return I can help teach others.

Much love, stay safe. Ash
Gergg
Gergg

Back to top Go down

Intro - Gergg Empty Re: Intro - Gergg

Post by Syllabic Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:49 am

Hey Gergg! Glad you decided to join us.

I also had a bit of a late start with regards to getting into PVM content, and it left me kinda apprehensive when trying new stuff. In my experience, certain bosses become a lot less intimidating when you have the opportunity to tag along with a group you're more comfortable with. I'm still not huge into group bossing, but there's loads of stuff I never would have even had the guts to try if I hadn't joined up. People are super nice here, and plenty of us love to teach, so I'm hopeful you'll have similar luck to me if you stick around Smile

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions, and I hope you enjoy your stay Pepo Hugs

Intro - Gergg NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:56 am

Welcome to the most caring and chill clan in old school runescape and to the off site Smile

I see that you'll be looking for some pvm content, but what about skilling, goals still there?
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Intro - Gergg YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:37 pm

Welcome to the clan! @Gergg I wish you the best on your journey to max! I hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to ask any questions you have in the cc. Everyone is very kind and helpful. I unfortunately don't know anything about this game except for skilling because that's all I do haha, but others are way more knowledgeable about this game compare to myself. Hope to see you in game!
Jennirous
Jennirous

Intro - Gergg YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:17 pm

It's good to have you, Gergg!

Gergg wrote:I afked nightmare zone over a summer to get max combat, which makes me look experienced, but I didn't learn the late game activities on the way.

Don't worry, you're not alone in that, many people do the same. It makes the transition to PvM content a lot easier anyway. You definitely shouldn't have any trouble finding clannies to go bossing with, so I'm sure you'll learn a lot!

See you around Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Intro - Gergg 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gergg Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:31 am

Definitely working on over balance of account as far as leveling. I spent a lot of time in nmz afking combat skills, so my combat is definitely top heaving, so I'm working to slowly grind out everything else. I've told myself I will max this account, even if it takes me another couple years lol.
Gergg
Gergg

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:28 pm

Good to have you here Gergg, I know we have quite a few people in here who can help with pvm
Bob
Bob

Intro - Gergg YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:33 pm

Welcome to the clan and offsite! Best of luck with maxing, I am slowly making my way towards it as well, best of luck and see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Intro - Gergg YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down