Intro

4 posters

Go down

Intro Empty Intro

Post by Kai Whiston Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:51 am

Hi! Just stumbled upon this CC in the RS forums, so I guess I’m here to introduce myself. Came back to OSRS earlier this year after having not played for a solid 11+ years and being confused by all the changes that have happened to Runescape (now RS3) while I was gone.

Am hoping to meet some new people, progress my account along the way and have fun during the process. Would love to start learning and getting into some more bossing and PvM very soon - knowing how terrible I've been at it so far. Razz
Kai Whiston
Kai Whiston

Back to top Go down

Intro Empty Re: Intro

Post by Zvny Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:55 am

Hey!

Welcome to the CC/ Offsite, I'm sure you will find great people to meet and have fun with in the clan!

I will keep your name in mind when going bossing Smile

Hope to see ya around
Zvny
Zvny

Intro 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:24 am

Hey Kai, welcome to the clan! A lot has changed in Runescape, but I think it has gotten much better since I was a kid. You'll definitely find all the help and friends you could ever need in this CC. I bounced around from clan to clan when I first started playing OSRS again, hoping to find a cool group of people to hang out with. I found OSRS on reddit and never looked back. I hope you enjoy your time with us--I look forward to seeing you around!

We also have a cool Discord if you wanna check us out! https://discord.gg/CGkm5r
bokeh_dot

Intro YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:03 am

Welcome, I hope you are settling in nicely, I tried quite a few clans before finding this over 4 years ago, so its tried and tested ! and has never disappointed. I hope you have fun with your goals , there are lots of people at very varied stages of the game in here so I'm sure you will find encouragement to boss and pvm, and anything else you fancy. Sign up for SOTW you only have to do what you fancy......you mentioned my favourite word 'fun'...….most of all have fun and see you in game. My pm is always open.
ladybird2

Intro NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down