Intro

+2
Natalia
Amigo
6 posters

Go down

Intro Empty Intro

Post by Amigo Fri May 05, 2023 2:42 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Amigo and I recently became aware of the clan browsing through an osrs related discord. I played back around 2004-2008(ish), and once old school became a thing again, I have been playing ever since. There was a big gap in my old school playing time for almost 3 years, but I recently have got back into it.

My osrs name is “Amigo CX”, and I have been lurking in the chat now for about a week. I really like the atmosphere of the clan and it’s refreshing to see a community that is based around positivity. It has been discouraging to see what many great communities have devolved into, whether it’s trolling, toxicity, gas lighting...etc and it brings me joy to finally find a clan/community that doesn’t tolerate stuff like that.

I haven’t been around long, but witnessing the interactions in chat has showed me it is truly a genuine atmosphere, and I want to be a part of that! As of right now, I primarily play on my iPad because I don’t have a dedicated computer to play on at the moment. One of my favorite things to do in the game is farming. Lol...I know...I know...some people love it, some people hate it, but as long as you’re enjoying the game, that’s all that matters to me. I usually log on periodically throughout the day/night to do farm and birdhouse runs.

Outside of osrs, I currently play like games such as God of War Ragnarok, MH rise, and Forza. I also am really into cars, racing, and baseball to name a few. I won’t ramble on (I ramble sometimes...lol) here to make this any longer, I look forward to interacting with everyone here and in the chat!

Thanks for reading =]
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Intro Empty Welcome Amigo

Post by Natalia Fri May 05, 2023 3:36 pm

Hello Amigo and welcome back.

One of the main draws of this clan to me was also the genuine community. There doesn't seem to be any ulterior motives or shallow facades to look through. Farming is my second favorite skill (<3 Farming guild) and you'll find a lot of like minded people. Hope you can get a PC soon for better controls and access! I'm certain that you'll enjoy your time here in the clan. See you around.. Smile

Respectfully,
NoMoreBeer4U
Natalia
Natalia

Intro YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Intro Empty Re: Intro

Post by RedIrishTank Fri May 05, 2023 6:36 pm

Welcome to the clan Amigo!

Glad to have a old scaper back! It's a great feeling coming back to osrs like it almost was once upon a time. A lot of things have changed and yet a lot of the things are still the same, the things that made osrs great to play !

I too had a few breaks over the years. I remember playing back in 07 and well not really knowing what the heck I was doine! I kind of still do feel like that lol. But this game brings a lot of old memory's back and in return OSRS ADVICE brings a lot of new friendships.

I'm glad you chose Osrsadvice as your choice of clan! I have never been in such a great clan that welcomes everyone. It really is like having a second family here. Never disappointed and always someone here to lift you up on a down day. Great gamers, Great people!

Welcome!
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Intro YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Namagon Fri May 05, 2023 7:48 pm

welcome !
Namagon
Namagon

Back to top Go down

Post by MFxDOOM Fri May 05, 2023 9:32 pm

Bro if you are into racing and baseball we should get along great. Do you watch F1? Favorite baseball team?
MFxDOOM
MFxDOOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Amigo Sat May 06, 2023 12:52 pm

MFxDOOM wrote:Bro if you are into racing and baseball we should get along great. Do you watch F1? Favorite baseball team?

Aww that’s awesome! Yeah I’ve been watching f1 for about 15 years now, it’s insane to see how much it’s blown up since the Netflix series. My favorite team is the Yankees, but I also like the Cardinals as well.
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Slucky Sat May 13, 2023 7:12 am

Hello Amigo !

Welcome aboard, this community is all you will ever need ! Everyone is so kind and helpful. Enjoy <3
Slucky
Slucky

Back to top Go down