ellipsism
EvanK-Hell
Bu
8 posters

Go down

Wijoux's Intro! Empty Wijoux's Intro!

Post by Bu Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:14 am

Hey all!

I'm Dakota. You can find me in game as Wijoux on my ironman and rarely on my main, Freshman. I'm 28 and currently living on the east coast US. I've played RuneScape for over 15 years off and on going back to when I was a young teenager. I took a break at EOC and came back for OSRS and have made many accounts for different purposes until finally making and Iron and realizing how much fun it was.

I was in the Navy for a good while working as an aviation electrician on F/A-18s and currently I work as a software engineer. My amount of free time (especially until Christmas) will be hit and miss due to work but I look forward to playing whenever I have time to do so responsibly and getting to know you guys!

I'm more or less just looking for a fun and friendly place to chat and make friends. I would say all of my friends who played at one point have quit. Couple that with being an iron and it can be quite lonely at times, but from the little Ive interacted in the clan chat as a guest everyone was kind. I'd love to have this be my forever home in RuneScape as I've never had a clan that didn't either disband or fall apart to drama.

If anyone wants to chat about anything at all feel free to reach out to me. I'm always up for conversation.

Pepo Heart
Bu
Bu

Wijoux's Intro! M2gyq

Back to top Go down

Wijoux's Intro! Empty Re: Wijoux's Intro!

Post by EvanK-Hell Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:26 am

Welcome to the clan and off site Smile

This clan is very friendly and also very mature, so you'll fit right in. We have loads of active irons all the time, so always welcomed to ask when have questions.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Wijoux's Intro! YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by ellipsism Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:38 am

glad you're with us bud! hopefully you find all the friends and company you're looking for Smile
ellipsism
ellipsism

Wijoux's Intro! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjr_Oc3lot Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:45 am

Hello and welcome to the best clan and group of people you'll ever meet! Looking forward to seeing you in game, my IGN is Mjr_Oc3lot!
Mjr_Oc3lot
Mjr_Oc3lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Bu Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:49 am

Mjr_Oc3lot wrote:Hello and welcome to the best clan and group of people you'll ever meet! Looking forward to seeing you in game, my IGN is Mjr_Oc3lot!

Sounds great! I could always use more friends. All of mine quit playing Sad So my friends list is always red with nobody online. I'll add you if thats okay and we can chat some here or there.

Also thanks to everyone else for the welcome!!
Bu
Bu

Wijoux's Intro! M2gyq

Back to top Go down

Post by Riolu Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:32 pm

Welcome to the clan and offsite :p we're a pretty generally chill clan so you'll pretty much fit right in. Definitely hope to see you around some in the CC
Riolu
Riolu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:10 am

Hello! I'm sure you'll find lots of friends in this clan as the people I've met over the last few days have been a lovely friendly bunch Very Happy
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:04 pm

Hello and welcome to the clan! Glad to hear you are enjoying your time here! Hope to see you around
shopferix
shopferix

Wijoux's Intro! YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bu Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:49 pm

Thank you! All of you are lovely. I'm always looking for new friends. Especially in RuneScape! So if you'd like to reach out to me please do so. I'm Wijoux in game as well! Until very recently my friends list was always red as I had no friends who played anymore. If you do end up adding me then please send me a message when you see me about so I can add you as well.
Bu
Bu

Wijoux's Intro! M2gyq

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:39 pm

Hey Dakota, I'm a little late to the party, but what else is new Cool

I was in the Navy for a good while working as an aviation electrician on F/A-18s

That sounds insanely interesting 👀 I'm presuming there's always decently high demand in that field, if it's anything like other similar trades. What made you decide to pivot to software engineering?

I'm more or less just looking for a fun and friendly place to chat and make friends. I would say all of my friends who played at one point have quit. Couple that with being an iron and it can be quite lonely at times, but from the little Ive interacted in the clan chat as a guest everyone was kind. I'd love to have this be my forever home in RuneScape as I've never had a clan that didn't either disband or fall apart to drama.

Pretty obvious that you're already fitting in great! For what it's worth, this CC has turned Runescape into without doubt the best social experience of any game I've ever played. Getting to log in and chat with the same people every day does so much for an MMO like this, where you can otherwise go literal days without talking to another person, if you're not super outgoing or into group content. Can never say enough good things about the Discord server as well!. Met a whole host of great people on there that I probably wouldn't have connected with otherwise.

Anyway, it's good to have ya, and I'll be looking forward to continuing to see you around, free time permitting Smile PMs are always on as well if you have any questions, or just wanna chat!

Wijoux's Intro! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bu Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:24 pm

Hey Syllabic! Thanks for dropping in Smile Im really loving chatting with everyone. I do enjoy being social so it has been nice. I'd love to just chat in voice here or there while doing afk-ish content but not sure how often people are up for chatting like that. I may ask soon if anyone would like to next time I get a chance.
Bu
Bu

Wijoux's Intro! M2gyq

Back to top Go down