Risa’s Skiller Progress + Main

3 posters

Go down

Risa’s Skiller Progress + Main Empty Risa’s Skiller Progress + Main

Post by Risa Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:19 pm

Hey guys its Risa its been a while since ive posted ive actually been working on my skiller account. Thanks to Its Ash with his amazing skiller ive been inspired to make my own skiller a while back. So been focusing on my skiller now that i’ve returned back to runescape officially.

So my skiller is called: TsukuyomiFox and currently been working on a few things like herblore i managed to get to 99 and currently working on cooking now funny thing is my friend actually gave me 99 cooking lol he left to go on holiday for a few weeks and dumped his 99 cooking on me for free! So i made that my next goal.

I am also working on my main account rsn: Millenniumon ive decided to go for agility first cos its the most important and the highest ive ever got is 82 agility. So want to get to 99 agility first. Also my end goal is to get 200mil xp in all stats on my main cos its always been my dream to be on the hiscores so thats my end end goal which is going to take a longggg time.

But will be awesome to share my progress with you guys Smile and hope i can rejoin the clan again soon ! <3
Risa

Risa’s Skiller Progress + Main YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Risa’s Skiller Progress + Main Empty Re: Risa’s Skiller Progress + Main

Post by OmniRick Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:08 am

Your main goal is 200m all. You sure know how to pick them. See you in 10 years. Laughing
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:49 am

@OmniRick looool bud ill be olllddddd thats why the sooner I start the better Razz and gonna knuckle down! Smile

Last edited by Tinnitus on Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no f bombs on the offsite please - language rule applies both in cc and here :))
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tao Flow Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:56 am

Hey! Looking forward to seeing your gains, I think I remember seeing your screenshot for 99 Herb on Discord, congrats! 200m all stats is mind-bendingly ballistic to me Shocked good luck with that! I'm currently pushing for max myself, but I have no plans on going for 200m's Razz Welcome back though!

Cheers!
-Tao Pepo Heart

Risa’s Skiller Progress + Main U7euiv5

Back to top Go down