Etiz [Main] && This Peasant [Pure] Progress Log

2 posters

Go down

Etiz [Main] && This Peasant [Pure] Progress Log  Empty Etiz [Main] && This Peasant [Pure] Progress Log

Post by Etiz Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:04 pm

Etiz && This Peasant Progress Log

Introduction:
Hi, I'm Matt, 24 year old British guy, also known on RS as Etiz (my main/tank) or This Peasant (my new 1 defence pure). I've played the game on and off from 2004, and this is my progress log. If you want to know more about my RS back story or about me in general, then check out my introduction thread: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t1592-ello-ello-etiz-this-peasant-my-introduction

This Peasant:

About the Account:
This Peasant is a 1 defence pure I made just under 2 weeks before making this post. I've always been a fan of PKing and staking and I intend to do both with the account: DDS/scim staking, range staking (obstacles on) and PKing are all in the mix. Since staking is part of my plan, I will be keeping my prayer at level 1 for now, which means no B ring (i) or Fire Cape for now, although I may attempt a 1 pray Fire Cape at a later date. I will likely eventually get prayer to at least 11 (through quest reqs for ancients) but probably not until I have 90+ strength at least.

Starting Stats @ 4th October 2016:
Etiz [Main] && This Peasant [Pure] Progress Log  8sMDE4s

Updated/Current Stats:
Etiz [Main] && This Peasant [Pure] Progress Log  F2l99v9

Current Goals:
(Start/Current/Goal)
61/76/79 Strength
70/70/80 Ranged
60/85/85 Magic

Etiz:

About the Account:
Etiz was my original OSRS account, and it's technically my "main" here although it was not built as a main. The account was built for melee boxing stakes, where high defence is the priority, and where 1 prayer allowed me to be lower combat and have an advantage at stakes my level. Since it was my only account when I started, I still skilled on it, although I'm dramatically far behind quest wise simply due to the fact that I don't need any quest items in stakes. Due to my higher defence and lower strength I decided to build myself somewhat more like a tank so that I also have the option to PK, and to take on any higher level content that doesn't require prayer. Honestly most of my goals on this account simply revolve around increasing my total level and cash stack.

Starting Stats @ 4th October 2016:
Etiz [Main] && This Peasant [Pure] Progress Log  96gGlB0

Updated/Current Stats:
Etiz [Main] && This Peasant [Pure] Progress Log  9eFwjrD

Current Goals:
(Start/Current/Goal)
1430/1526/1600 Total
19M/34.3M/50M Cash stack
87/96/99 Fletching

Stay tuned for updates! Smile

Last edited by Etiz on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Etiz
Etiz

Back to top Go down

Etiz [Main] && This Peasant [Pure] Progress Log  Empty Re: Etiz [Main] && This Peasant [Pure] Progress Log

Post by Valdin Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:44 pm

Looking forward to seeing more of you!
Are 1 pray fcapes still possible?
I thought they fixed tick eating.
Valdin

Etiz [Main] && This Peasant [Pure] Progress Log  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Etiz [Main] && This Peasant [Pure] Progress Log  Empty Re: Etiz [Main] && This Peasant [Pure] Progress Log

Post by Etiz Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:23 pm

Valdin wrote:Looking forward to seeing more of you!
Are 1 pray fcapes still possible?
I thought they fixed tick eating.

Cheers! Smile

As for 1 pray f capes: They didn't fix tick eating, but they fixed the spawns so that you can't just reset until you get the ideal spawns on each wave - which makes getting a 1 pray F cape all the much harder. It can still be done post update though, if you search "1 Pray Fire Cape" on YouTube there's a guy who both shows how to tick eat, and has several videos of himself completing it both pre and post update.

...A long time before I attempt that though, only when I have enough money to blow on a failed attempt if it goes bad.

Etiz
Etiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Etiz Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:24 pm

^ I may have been wrong about the tick eating thing actually.

Anyway just wanted to post a little update since it's been over a week since I made the thread. I haven't exactly been devoting that much time to RS the past few days, so I haven't made a huge amount of progress, but I've still made some.

On my pure:
Etiz [Main] && This Peasant [Pure] Progress Log  Lew1o7m
61 -> 74 Strength
64 -> 69 HP
60 -> 66 Magic

On my main/tank:
Etiz [Main] && This Peasant [Pure] Progress Log  FUlOUSn
1430 -> 1454 Total

(60 -> 61 Attack
57 -> 60 Strength
69 -> 70 Defence
78 -> 79 Ranged
42 -> 46 Slayer
53 -> 67 Firemaking)

My cash stack actually dropped ~4M from ~19M to ~15M but that's because I bought a smoke staff for my pure along with some other stuff so that I can do some cheap fire strike splashing (when I can't pay attention to my client) and semi-afk fire striking rock crabs when I can pay more attention. Gotta get that cheap poverty mage xp.

So I've updated my goals since I surpassed my 70 strength goal for my pure. Going for 79 next (that's the next level at which my DDS max hit in no armour duels goes up by one, so a good place to stop and do some staking)

Right now I'm just doing those poverty fire strike splashes (11.5xp per splash, so like 13k xp per hour.. but it's afk and is so cheap it's practically free) and cutting some magics on my main while I be productive and get some irl work done. Think I'll probably head back to Wintertodt on my main soon for those fast extra total level increases.
Etiz
Etiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Etiz Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:14 pm

So it's been almost a month since my last post here, and I also hit a couple of big goals, so I thought I'd share an update:

First of all, with a combination of splashing fire strikes (like 150k of them to 80) and stun alching the rest of the way (80-85), I managed to reach 85 mage for TB:
Etiz [Main] && This Peasant [Pure] Progress Log  D6uvK9N

This leaves my pure's stats now looking like this:
Etiz [Main] && This Peasant [Pure] Progress Log  SQ66pqW

He's been left to F2P for the last few days though, because recently I've been focusing on my main, trying to reach my major goal of 1500 total. First off though, I had another goal to get out of the way..

My first 99!

Etiz [Main] && This Peasant [Pure] Progress Log  Gem6RGb

During that time WCing I also got myself 20 farming levels - from just doing 1 tree run per day. It was costly farming this way, but I still overall profited when you count the redwood logs I got from WC. During this time one night when I was a little tired and not thinking straight, I ran into someone scamming at the duel arena. Tried to anti-scam them, failed, and lost 8M. So my cash goals were set back yet again.

However by the time I reached 99 WC, my cash pile was back up to where it was, and a little further. It's now currently at 23M. So about 8M better than the last time I posted.

Perhaps most importantly though, my main goal of 1500 total was reached, just now, with me getting 63 hunter:

Etiz [Main] && This Peasant [Pure] Progress Log  Wa4ixgV

This now gives me two worlds (1250 world and 1500 world) to kill green dragons in where I'll encounter fewer PKers, which is why I did it. (Being 75 combat, most of the people that attack me at greens are lower level pures, of which I now encounter none since it's rare for them to have a high total level ^^)

So now that leaves my 30M cash stack goal. I'll probably be doing a few different things to get there. Some AFKing magic trees when I'm doing other things. Some killing Green Dragons. Some Hunter now that I have the level for red chins. Hopefully I'll hit the goal shortly Smile

I'm also going to work on my next 99, which'll either be cooking or fletching most likely.
Etiz
Etiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Etiz Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:30 am

So it's been quite some time since I last updated this post. I haven't been playing my pure for now, just been focusing on Etiz.

So I have some updates to share..

First of all, my second 99, 99 cooking!
Etiz [Main] && This Peasant [Pure] Progress Log  RWCtzrN

I've also gone from 87 -> 96 fletching, so I'm on my way to my 3rd 99, although I'm fletching pretty slowly because I've been focusing on my business a lot the last few days and not playing much RS.

On the cash front too, I went from 23M to 34.3M, so beat my goal of 30M. This is pretty much all from fletching/cooking which is why it's gone up so slowly since I haven't really been focused on money-making at all - just on getting levels.

Here are my updated stats:
Etiz [Main] && This Peasant [Pure] Progress Log  9eFwjrD
Etiz
Etiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:02 am

Nice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down