Calm's Hardcore Ironman Skiller Progress Thread

5 posters

Go down

Calm's Hardcore Ironman Skiller Progress Thread Empty Calm's Hardcore Ironman Skiller Progress Thread

Post by Calmminded Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:38 am

Trying out a new series. I have no idea where it will take me or when it will end, but here goes!

Last edited by Calmminded on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Calmminded
Calmminded

Back to top Go down

Calm's Hardcore Ironman Skiller Progress Thread Empty Re: Calm's Hardcore Ironman Skiller Progress Thread

Post by Autocrat Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:56 am

Watched the video. It will be interesting to see how you progress. Whats the endgame though?

Till you die or get bored. I think you should set a goal and try to reach that.
Autocrat
Autocrat

Calm's Hardcore Ironman Skiller Progress Thread IIyCd

Spide

Back to top Go down

Calm's Hardcore Ironman Skiller Progress Thread Empty Re: Calm's Hardcore Ironman Skiller Progress Thread

Post by A Walter Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:18 pm

Will be looking forward to this, seems interesting.

Keep up the good work!
A Walter
A Walter

str

Back to top Go down

Post by Calmminded Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:40 am

Thanks for the feedback. Progress Video #2 is now up. Edited first post to show update.
Calmminded
Calmminded

Back to top Go down

Post by SwekSpek Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:19 am

Your voice is really relaxing to listen to Very Happy. Also nice and fast progress!

Calm's Hardcore Ironman Skiller Progress Thread 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomster Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:31 pm

This was enjoyable, looking forwards to see more in the future. (: Gives me somewhat an idea of what to expect in the near future (except Agility will take a massive chunk of time).
Nomster
Nomster

Back to top Go down

Post by Calmminded Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:46 pm

Agility will be a killer. I think I'll only upload clips of me getting every 10 levels like I've been and will probably see my training it while making other videos. I don't have the time to try and get 10 levels in 3 days like I've been doing if I want to keep up with uploading videos.

I will definitely be aiming to reach 99 Agility though!
Calmminded
Calmminded

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomster Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:58 am

Yeah, Agility is certainly not something anyone looks forwards to, especially at higher levels where you feel like nothing is being accomplished as the rewards don't have an immediate effect. Plus, any sensible HCIM can't risk going to the wildy and few have access to the monkey course. So yeah... We have that to look forward to.
Nomster
Nomster

Back to top Go down

Post by Calmminded Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:31 pm

Put video #3 up.
Calmminded
Calmminded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:01 am

Nice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down