Hi Friends!

+2
Syllabic
Debonaire
6 posters

Go down

Hi Friends! Empty Hi Friends!

Post by Debonaire Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:17 am

Hello I'm Fervors. I'm coming back to OSRS after maybe a 2 month break. I like to play this game on and off since I enjoy playing it in bursts. I hope to be an active part of this community. I hope to help newer players with their questions and concerns as well as be able to take in advice from more experienced players. Thank you!
Debonaire
Debonaire

Back to top Go down

Hi Friends! Empty Re: Hi Friends!

Post by Syllabic Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:09 am

Hey hey Fervors, saw you in CC earlier. Happy to have you! I think most of us treat the game similarly to you. Not good to stick with one thing for too long without breaks IMO. What have you been working on since you came back?

Hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to let me know if you have any questions Pepo Hugs

Hi Friends! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:58 am

Hey Smile Welcome to the clan!
Any specific goals you're working on in game?
Bunny
Bunny

Hi Friends! 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Debonaire Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:23 am

Syllabic wrote:Hey hey Fervors, saw you in CC earlier. Happy to have you! I think most of us treat the game similarly to you. Not good to stick with one thing for too long without breaks IMO. What have you been working on since you came back?

Hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to let me know if you have any questions Pepo Hugs

Bunny wrote:Hey Smile Welcome to the clan!
Any specific goals you're working on in game?

Hi guys! Recently, I've just been loafing around in Varrock and in the GE on f2p worlds to see if I wanted to actually resub. I've been doing light f2p merching as well. As for goals, I'm not sure what to work on right now. Before my sub ended a few weeks ago, my account was at Blast Furnace just for some gp. I am interested in getting my agility to a point where I can enter the Hallowed Sepulchre as well as my gathering skills and pickpocketing for end game gp making. I also need to work on my Hard diaries, but I've been procrastinating for forever. My long term goals include getting the quest cape and 99 prayer. Otherwise, i want to try to be more active in the clan. Previously, I would ask questions or just say hello occasionally in the chat. From now on, I think it would be cool to know more people and make more close friends. Smile
Debonaire
Debonaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:48 pm

I want to give Hallowed Sepulchre a shot sometime too, but I'm struggling with motivation to run any rooftops Sad Black graceful looks awesome though!
Bunny
Bunny

Hi Friends! 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by WeaknSilly Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:36 pm

Don't we all haha. Welcome back mate.
WeaknSilly
WeaknSilly

Hi Friends! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tao Flow Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:50 am

Welcome back! OSRS is always an on again off again relationship is it not? Razz I think you'll enjoy the community that is OSRS Advice Very Happy Don't ever hesitate to ask questions!

Cheers!

-Tao Pepo Heart

Hi Friends! U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:59 am

Welcome! Quest cape is a great main goal; do you have any specific reason to pursue 99 prayer? Just the fashionable cape?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hi Friends! YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down