hello friends

5 posters

Go down

hello friends Empty hello friends

Post by scaredy Sun May 30, 2021 7:17 pm

hey guys, ign is scaredy!! i've been in the cc for a few years now and i lurk pretty hard but when i find my time to shine i usually chime in and help out/try to make people laugh. i have been playing rs on and off for approximately 15 years now. i used to put 10 hours a day into this game but now i unfortunately work full time so i heavily xp waste. been grinding inferno for over a week now and have made it to zuk only once, currently still grinding and working for that beautiful end game cape. 23 years old from canada, used to be a pure nh pker but i've now gone pvm main 1782 total level and just hit 99 mage (97-99 inferno rip) love this clan and i'm glad to of found it Ash
scaredy
scaredy

Back to top Go down

hello friends Empty Re: hello friends

Post by Syllabic Sun May 30, 2021 7:29 pm

Hey scaredy, happy to see you making your membership official Pepo Hugs

I don't know about you, but Zuk after only a week sounds pretty impressive! I'm almost certainly never gonna be on that level though, so making it anywhere near that far seems like a pretty huge deal to me, lol. Hope you get there soon!

hello friends NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Sun May 30, 2021 9:17 pm

Welcome Smile

Grinding inferno? I've yet to tackle that myself. Etongo Hope you get the cape soon.
OmniRick
OmniRick

hello friends YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sun May 30, 2021 9:21 pm

Hi scaredy. I've been playing RuneScape since 2006 and OSRS since around the time it was released on mobile. I've been in the cc for a little while though I haven't been playing regularly for the past few months. We've probably met each other in cc. It's great to see you officially join the clan. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

hello friends YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Mon May 31, 2021 1:56 pm

Good luck on inferno!
Bunny
Bunny

hello friends 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down