Bear
Purple Dude
Annaqt
12 posters

Go down

Hi Friends! :) Empty Hi Friends! :)

Post by Annaqt Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:02 pm

HI whoever opens this!

My name is Kirstyn but since that's kinda of complicated for some people to remember how to spell or pronounce I go by Anna, or my RSN is PGHAnnadote, which might change but who knows.
I am 25, and I'm a hairstylist!
I started playing runescape when I was way younger and wasn't very good at it. I didn't really have any idea of what I was doing but I did make a lot of friends which is what I want to do again! I stopped playing regular runescape I think at maybe 14 (Not too sure on the timeline tbh)
I started playing world of warcraft at around the same time that I quit rs and really got into the competitive raiding scene. I raided competitively for about 10 years and finally quit whenever all of the quarantine began. (what a strange time to quit something like that)
My friends told me about osrs so I've decided to give it a try and I've been having a blast!
I'm still learning and I have to look up every little thing I do in the game but I know I'll have a few 99s like everyone else soon!

I'm excited to get to know everyone and learn what I can from reading the cc since sometimes I'm just too shy to type anything! Especially since I'm the queen of typos.

Annaqt
Annaqt

Back to top Go down

Hi Friends! :) Empty Re: Hi Friends! :)

Post by Purple Dude Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:24 pm

It sure is a nostalgic game to begin on, especially if you played it in your early teens like so many of us, back then you could use 10 hours just to earn 50k and feel like every hour was worth it xD
I agree with you that quitting WOW in quarantine was strange, I would assume most would play it EVEN MORE Very Happy
You are certainly picked a good Clan if you barely remember a thing, but you will pick it up fast I am sure, and in no time you are the one giving advice to others, that is a very normal progression in this CC Very Happy

And no worries, lurking(Being in cc without talking) is completely fine, you don't have to feel forced to join the many topics that happens in the chat, but you won't be judged for any grammatical errors/typos, and based on this post alone, your English seems like at least 5/10 What a Face

Hope you enjoy your stay and also enjoy the grind that is Old School Runescape, like everyone else xD bounce bounce

Hi Friends! :) NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:31 pm

Hey Anna, glad to have you!

Saw your name pop up around the cc/ge a couple times - we don't get many people with PGH in their name so it sticks out haha. I'm on the west side of the city myself, closer to the Robinson/Moon area, but we've had one or two others from the burgh around here over the years as well.

Anyways, welcome to the clan! Looking forward to having you around Happy Pepo

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Hi Friends! :) OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:23 pm

Hey Anna, welcome. Glad you're enjoying the community so far! There's a lot to enjoy about CC even if you mostly stick to lurking.

I've never played WoW, but I've got some good friends that are pretty taken with it. Does seem kinda odd to quit right at the start of quarantine, especially since most of the people I see leaving OSRS seem to be making the move to WoW Razz But I won't question it. Always nice to have more players. Do you have anything specific you're working on at the moment, or are you still feeling things out?

I'm still learning and I have to look up every little thing I do in the game

Don't worry, I still do that wainc

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaqt Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:12 pm

Syllabic wrote:Hey Anna, welcome. Glad you're enjoying the community so far! There's a lot to enjoy about CC even if you mostly stick to lurking.

I've never played WoW, but I've got some good friends that are pretty taken with it. Does seem kinda odd to quit right at the start of quarantine, especially since most of the people I see leaving OSRS seem to be making the move to WoW Razz But I won't question it. Always nice to have more players. Do you have anything specific you're working on at the moment, or are you still feeling things out?

I'm still learning and I have to look up every little thing I do in the game

Don't worry, I still do that wainc

(I dont exactly know how to reply to these things but here goes nothing!) I think I'm working on some firemaking only because I did a trillion wintertobt games! LOL I really just do what I can to make gold through skills or I try my best to follow quest guides at this point. I think I am doing a little bit of everything! Definitely more than I ever did when I played years ago!
Annaqt
Annaqt

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:01 pm

Welcome, Anna! You've definitely picked a good CC to hang out in. There are lots of helpful people in chat who can help ya out. As "experienced" as I've become in the game - I still find myself using the OSRS Wiki frequently! Lots of content in this game to keep you entertained. See ya around in-game!
The Crux
The Crux

Hi Friends! :) U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:04 pm

Annaqt wrote:(I dont exactly know how to reply to these things but here goes nothing!) I think I'm working on some firemaking only because I did a trillion wintertobt games! LOL I really just do what I can to make gold through skills or I try my best to follow quest guides at this point. I think I am doing a little bit of everything! Definitely more than I ever did when I played years ago!

You replied just fine! I usually just quote, but you can use @username to ping if you really want someone's attention.

Wintertodt was pretty much the first "major" grind I did when I came back to the game. Was also my first clan event, so I've got pretty fond memories. That and Cooking can be decent for making a little startup cash. Questing is also a really good call. No better way to work through some early levels.

Most important thing is to try stuff out for yourself, see what works Smile

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:09 pm

Hey, welcome to our community! Smile
Stinger

Hi Friends! :) IIyCd

Lil Ashihama

Back to top Go down

Post by Crooks Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:45 pm

Hey Anna! Welcome to the clan, great to have you!
Crooks
Crooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Midase Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:48 am

Hi Anna, welcome to OSRS and the clan, hope to see you ingame!
Midase
Midase

Hi Friends! :) YP5zkAJ

Chompy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:38 pm

Hi Anna,
Like you, I've been playing RuneScape for awhile but didn't start playing OSRS until around the time it was released on mobile. It's been a lot of fun! I hope you're enjoying it as well. Welcome to the clan. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hi Friends! :) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:12 am

Welcome to the clan Anna ^_^

Hi Friends! :) GpGlyzJ

Hi Friends! :) F77sK4H

Hi Friends! :) SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Hi Friends! :) 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Farefree Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:31 pm

Welcome aboard Anna! Great to have you. I can tell from my own experience that this clan is a great choice for every newcomer. Everyone is very helpful and we have lots of laughs. Hope you enjoy your time here! Good luck scaping!
Farefree
Farefree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhking22 Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:55 am

Welcome! This clan is awesome I think you’ll really like it!
Bhking22
Bhking22

Back to top Go down