Tinnitus
The Crux
Chemtrol
Danny CPA
10 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Danny CPA Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:46 am

Hey Everyone! My name is Danny and I've been playing RS on a pretty regular basis since 2006. I've never maxed an account but that is definitely a long term goal (2096 total ATM). I very much enjoy being a part of a community, and unfortunately my prior clan of over 5 years started increasing requirements and became a pretty toxic 125+ PvM cc. With that being the case, I've since left that clan and look forward to joining the community here! I've spent some time in the CC and really enjoy the culture here and it's always been a joy to participate and assist others in the cc.

A few RL things about me - I'm 23 years old and from the Detroit metro area in Michigan. By day I'm a tax accountant at a regional public accounting firm (fun stuff right?) and by night I enjoy spending time with my wife, camping, mountain biking, and of course gaming Very Happy

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here!
Danny CPA
Danny CPA

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Chemtrol Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:25 am

Hey Danny welcome!Smile great to hear you've enjoyed yourself so far.

If you're anything like me the winter comin will have you playin more games.

Best of luck on the max grind and cya in game
Chemtrol

Introduction U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:20 pm

Hi Danny, glad to have ya! Our community here is very welcoming and helpful, that's for sure.

See ya around in-game/chat Smile
The Crux
The Crux

Introduction 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:57 pm

Hey Danny, 

Welcome to the offsite! It's nice to see you on here. I had no idea that happened with your old clan - sorry to hear about that. The variety in skill levels/player experience is quite refreshing to me here. It's one of the things that keep me around at least.

Sounds like you have quite the hobbies there. I've always dreamed of buying an old van, fixing it up, and doing van camping trips across the country, but I guess that'll have to wait until I finish school for now. 

It was nice to learn a little more about you. Be seeing ya in game!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Introduction 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar 96 Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:12 pm

Welcome to the clan!!
Ragnar 96
Ragnar 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:46 pm

Welcome to the clan Danny
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:36 am

Welcome Danny! Hope to see you in game. Smile
Chcn
Chcn

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:24 am

Hey Danny, nice to see an introduction from you. I'm sure we're quite a far cry from your last clan, but maybe that's not such a bad thing, the way you tell it. You're obviously already fitting in well, which is good to see.

Gotta say, never would have guessed your occupation based on the name Wink I'm with Tinnitus on the van camping idea. /r/vandwellers has instilled in me a healthy appreciation for stuff like that. I love the idea of downsizing and being able to travel that way full-time, but that's still years away if it ever becomes viable at all. Still, fun to fantasize about if nothing else.

Introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by eoinc Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:53 pm

Welcome to the cc man, glad you're able to find a community here! although i don't really play the game these days, the community aspect is definitely what keeps me involved after all these years. i hope you're able to find as much value in it as so many else have!
eoinc
eoinc

Introduction NuD0cpJ

Woinc Med

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:09 pm

Hi Danny,
You started playing around the same time I did - 2006 for me also though I didn't start playing OSRS until around the time it was released on mobile.

I've been part of the clan for a few months and during that time, everyone has been helpful and friendly. There's a wide range of players here as far as skill level and game interests and the clan is very welcoming. I hope you'll enjoy being part of the community. Welcome. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down