Maria Kati
The Crux
Chcn
Tinnitus
Syllabic
Dubbo
11 posters

Go down

Introduction! Dubbo on Runescape :) Empty Introduction! Dubbo on Runescape :)

Post by Dubbo Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:23 pm

Hi! My name is Becca, I'm 24, live in Southern California, and I'm back on Runescape due to covid boredom! My username is Dubbo.
I was first introduced to RS back in middle school when everyone at school played and I never looked back! Everyone I knew irl slowly quit but I ended up playing for a few years after, was level 100+ and maxed out some skills. I was never apart of any clans or had many runescape friends back in the day, so I want to change that this time around. I think I'm going to be more of a casual gamer this time around. I'm back and excited to see what being apart of a clan entails! I just joined the discord.

Smile
Dubbo
Dubbo

Back to top Go down

Introduction! Dubbo on Runescape :) Empty Re: Introduction! Dubbo on Runescape :)

Post by Syllabic Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:31 pm

Hey Becca, nice to have you, and welcome back to the game. I came back in 2019 along with one of my old friends from school, but he didn't last very long. I think as kids we both remembered the game being markedly less grindy than it actually was, haha. Having a CC to engage with and a full friends list as a result has kept me going, though. Hopefully we can be good motivation for you too!

You have any specific plans for what you'd like to accomplish this time around? Casually, of course Smile

Introduction! Dubbo on Runescape :) NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Introduction! Dubbo on Runescape :) Empty Re: Introduction! Dubbo on Runescape :)

Post by Tinnitus Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:56 pm

Hey Becca,

Welcome! We have lots of clannies from the west coast. I've been there a few times, though I'm getting the itch to visit again, especially since I've picked up some hobbies that would go over well there.

I hope we are a good fit for you. We got a huge variety of players here, so I have a good feeling you will! Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Introduction! Dubbo on Runescape :) 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:51 am

Welcome to the clan Becca!
Chcn
Chcn

Introduction! Dubbo on Runescape :) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:17 am

Welcome Becca! Fellow SoCal resident here. I too started playing again during COVID boredom.

People here are very nice and helpful, so hopefully you're able to get whatever questions you may have answered and make some pals!

See ya around Smile
The Crux
The Crux

Introduction! Dubbo on Runescape :) U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:11 am

Very Happy Hiya Becca Welcome! I am happy you joined osrs advice feel free to ask anyone questions, and enjoy the clan I love you
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:09 am

Welcome Dubbo! Very similar to Dabbo Razz I live in Oregon so by law I'm supposed to hate californians, but there are some pretty great people from there :p Hope you enjoy your time with us!

Introduction! Dubbo on Runescape :) Dabna10

Introduction! Dubbo on Runescape :) Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Chemtrol Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:59 am

Welcome to the clan Dubbo, great place to hangout for casual gaming and chatting:)
Chemtrol

Introduction! Dubbo on Runescape :) U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by eoinc Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:55 pm

Welcome to the CC! Great to see another west coast best coast californian on here, although i'm in norcal which is almost a different state at this point. you'll find so many casual players in the cc, and we're all understanding that at the end of the day a game is a game. Thanks for being here!
eoinc
eoinc

Woinc Med

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilfried Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:10 pm

Welcome to the clan, Becca. Very Happy

I've found that OSRS is definitely a good tonic for Covid boredom! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here, everyone is really friendly and helpful.
Wilfried
Wilfried

Introduction! Dubbo on Runescape :) M2gyq

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:05 pm

Hi Becca,
Like you, I've been playing RuneScape for quite a while - off and on since 2006 for me though I didn't start playing OSRS until around the time it was released on mobile.

I've been part of this clan for a few months and in the time I've been here, everyone has been helpful and friendly. It's a great clan to be part of. Welcome. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Back to top Go down