Kate's introduction - returning Runescape player

+4
Matt Ross
Quz
Bing
Kate_OSRS
8 posters

Go down

Kate's introduction - returning Runescape player Empty Kate's introduction - returning Runescape player

Post by Kate_OSRS Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:16 pm

Hi OSRS Advice Kate's introduction - returning Runescape player WcXuJBf

I'm a returning Runescape player. Migrated from Runescape 3 to Old School Runescape 2 years ago and then quit the game after training my account for a wee while (like I always do). This was originally one of my alternate accounts, but decided to make it my main account specially for the new experience in OSRS (I have sadly abandoned RS3/EOC since 2017). I haven't played in 2 years so I'm a bit rusty/bad with new things in-game Embarassed

I was told by someone on Old School Runescape Reddit to visit OSRS Advice because it's a nice Social/Event/PvM/PvP clan, so I've come here

Thank u Kate's introduction - returning Runescape player 7cleFiP
Kate

Last edited by Kate_OSRS on Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kate_OSRS
Kate_OSRS

Back to top Go down

Kate's introduction - returning Runescape player Empty Re: Kate's introduction - returning Runescape player

Post by Bing Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:18 pm

Welcome to the clan Kate - feel free to ask any questions you need in the clan chat, everyone is a helpful & friendly bunch. Enjoy your time here!
Bing

Kate's introduction - returning Runescape player NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Kate's introduction - returning Runescape player Empty Re: Kate's introduction - returning Runescape player

Post by Kate_OSRS Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:29 pm

Oh thank u Dr Bing Surprised
Kate_OSRS
Kate_OSRS

Back to top Go down

Post by Quz Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:32 am

Welcome! hope to see you around in game and good luck on loot from 20k Zulrah. Very Happy
Quz
Quz

Kate's introduction - returning Runescape player U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate_OSRS Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:47 am

Thank u Quz Surprised
Kate_OSRS
Kate_OSRS

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Ross Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:04 am

Welcome! Many of us as well have migrated from RS3

It was a good move to say the least Wink
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

Kate's introduction - returning Runescape player 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate_OSRS Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:26 pm

Hi Matt, thank u! See u in-game Kate's introduction - returning Runescape player 7cleFiP
Kate_OSRS
Kate_OSRS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:25 pm

Hey Kate, glad to see you got your account working now!

Hope you enjoy your time with us, see you around Smile

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Kate's introduction - returning Runescape player OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate_OSRS Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:42 pm

I'm sorry, but I've decided to quit the clan. There are some really toxic players in this clan, and while I understand that some players thrive and like drama online I'm not really into it.

I'm busy in real life (two jobs and uni study) and when I want to go online it is to play Runescape and relax -- not listen to people complaining about Jagex and peer pressuring/bullying others/acting like bully.

Thank u for your time
Kate
Kate_OSRS
Kate_OSRS

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:41 pm

wow, sorry you feel like that, I'm in clan most days and we try very hard to maintain a nice friendly atmosphere where people can do exactly as you say, and play and relax. we also try to avoid toxic behaviour. Its sad to think you found us a disappointment, it is an open clan, so anyone and everyone can pass through our doors, and we try to encourage, a nice atmosphere. I wish you good luck with you real life, and hope you find a clan more suited to your needs, you are always welcome to pay us a visit.
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:17 am

Welcome to the clan Kate! =)
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Kate's introduction - returning Runescape player 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:09 am

Am I missing something...she left ? and I'm distressed to hear that she felt the clan fell so short of our ideals.
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by runtellthat4 Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:57 pm

It is hard to determine whether some are being too sensitive (it a major problem in US) or if there is an actual problem..I have lots faith in most all our mods to quash anything they think is inappropriate...we have to be careful and remember we are running a clan chat on a morg and not a monastery...It is hard to act on generalizations. Without even a PM to a Sr Moderator giving examples or names there isnt a lot we can do.
I am skilled at dealing with being considered about being to squeaky clean.This is new water for me.
runtellthat4

Kate's introduction - returning Runescape player Eoezals

Back to top Go down