Returning Player

3 posters

Go down

Returning Player Empty Returning Player

Post by Starsixseven Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:04 pm

Hello, my name is Nick, ign Starsixseven. I played this game in 2006-9ish when I was 13 and never really took it too serious mostly just killed cows, fished for lobsters on Karamja, and troll/BS with my irl friends. I grew up poor so I only had membership for 3 months, I had to send a 20$ bill I received for Christmas to Jagex in the mail. Once that membership was up i couldn't be asked to send another 20 in the mail so I quit cause all my items were useless and the game I knew started changing. I figured I'd comeback to rs now that I'm older (and have Paypal)  and try out the content I never even knew existed. Yesterday I got my first fire cape on rs3 with the character I created when I was 13. Rs3 is okay, but OSRS is more like the game I grew up with and the community I grew up with, so I decided to make a new OSRS account and experience the content I never even knew existed as a kid. I live in the United States and work over nights so I'm on at odd times for and American. Currently my goal is to get the quest cape and I am at 131/303 quest points. I look forward to getting know everyone!
Starsixseven
Starsixseven

Back to top Go down

Returning Player Empty Re: Returning Player

Post by rackroll Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:40 am

Welcome Nick! Congrats on the RS3 firecape! Now you just gotta get it on your OSRS account as well! Quest cape is a great goal, and what I'm currently working toward as well (6ish quests away). I also play OSRS way more due to it being what I grew up with. I don't work full overnights but I'm usually up a good portion of the night on my days off.

Hope to see you around! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

Returning Player YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Returning Player Empty Re: Returning Player

Post by RedIrishTank Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:28 pm

Welcome back to the game star!

Glad you made it back and giving it another go really. Big gratz on your firecape! such a great feeling knowing you got jad down. Can't wait to see you max your account on osrs. Great community !
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Returning Player YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down