Spiritika
Joshua
Moondancer
Shadilay
9 posters

Go down

Hello, returning player  Empty Hello, returning player

Post by Shadilay Sat May 16, 2020 6:17 pm

I am new the clan haven't played osrs in a few years but ive played RS on and off since 2005. Just looking to learn some harder pvm content and meet new people.
Shadilay
Shadilay

Back to top Go down

Hello, returning player  Empty Re: Hello, returning player

Post by Moondancer Sat May 16, 2020 6:55 pm

Welcome shadilay! We definitely have some pvm hardcore ppl in the clan lol feel free to reach out in the cc and discord. Hope to see you in the game Smile
Moondancer
Moondancer

Hello, returning player  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Sat May 16, 2020 7:19 pm

Welcome to the clan excited to have you here Smile
Joshua
Joshua

Hello, returning player  OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sun May 17, 2020 5:11 pm

Hi Shadilay! I'm new to the clan but not to RuneScape. I've been playing since 2006 but you've been playing since 2005 - even longer! It's great to see people returning to the game. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Mon May 18, 2020 3:22 am

Shadilay wrote:I am new the clan haven't played osrs in a few years but ive played RS on and off since 2005. Just looking to learn some harder pvm content and meet new people.

Welcome to the clan Shadilay!

Whilst we're a social / bit of everything clan we have a lot of people who spend most of their time focusing on the PvM side of the game. We've got a couple of PvM related events that go on quite regularly you might be interested in too, here's a little bit more information on both:
- Boss of the Week (BOTW): Everyone votes for a particular boss in the game and the boss with the most votes becomes the 'boss of the week'. Everyone then battles it out throughout the week to obtain the greatest kill count increase and the top 3 places win GP prizes. It's a great way to expose yourself to a boss you've potentially had little or no experience with and take part in some healthy competition with fellow clannies
- Weekly Saturday Events: Everyone votes for a group boss they'd like to mass all-together and the winning group boss is then made a clan event on Saturday from 20:00-22:00 UTC Smile

Information for both of those events, as well as other events and lots of other stuff going on in the clan can be found on our discord server, here's the link for it: https://discord.gg/osrsadvice

All that's left for me to say is another warm welcome and I really hope you enjoy your time with us as you progress on your adventures. PM is always on if you need anything so don't ever hesitate to pop me a message. Until then, take care, stay safe and I look forward to chatting with you more soon hopefully!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Mon May 18, 2020 5:03 am

Hey Shadily,

You'll find many people in this clan like to do higher level PvM content. To add on what Mitch stated, our skill of the week event just ended, and the Boss of the week event is up next!

Welcome again mate!

Last edited by Tinnitus on Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello, returning player  4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Mon May 18, 2020 4:33 pm

Hello Shadilay, and welcome to OSRS Advice.

Some of the members of this community have set amazing and outstanding records for some of the various bosses found throughout the game.

I'm sure you will find what you are looking for even if it's a simple question or to form a team to raids.

I look forward to seeing you in the CC.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Hello, returning player  IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Mon May 18, 2020 4:49 pm

Welcome Shadilay and a bigger welcome back to the game!

Just recently been diving into higher tier PVM myself, look forward to getting to chat with you in the cc!

Cheers,
Gamed
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Hello, returning player  4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Marowana Tue May 19, 2020 2:04 am

Hey there!

Welcome,

You have joined back at a great time, there is so much awesome new content to jump into and plenty of great old refined content to master. Hope you find your path and don't hesitate to ask anything at anytime!

Good Luck
Marowana
Marowana

Back to top Go down