New in OSRS Advice - Fersken 123

5 posters

Go down

New in OSRS Advice - Fersken 123 Empty New in OSRS Advice - Fersken 123

Post by Fersken 123 Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:58 pm

Hey guys

I've been lurking for a few days and have now created an account here - I'll mainly be at the discord though.

Fersken 123, I've played first in 2004-2006, a bit in 2007-8, and now again when it got launched on mobile. Think I played a week or a month before RS 2 got launched. Ooh, the good old RS1 days.

2100 total, more of a collection log guy than a PVMer. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy COX or corp though. Smile

Usually have decent luck with pets, and lousy luck with everything else, haha.

Currently going for maxing before I turn my eyes to building a bank and getting collection log items. Currently on 488/1258 uniques & 6 pets.

So yeah. Hi.
Fersken 123
Fersken 123

Back to top Go down

New in OSRS Advice - Fersken 123 Empty Re: New in OSRS Advice - Fersken 123

Post by Tinnitus Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:10 pm

Hey Fersken,

Thanks for the intro. I started playing around a similar time as you, although I started playing OSRS when it was initially released in 2013. Mobile is super convenient, and IMO, the addition of the mobile platform to OSRS was one of the best updates implemented to the game. 

Not sure if you've heard of the GenerateTask series on youtube by Tedious, but it's worth a shot checking it out if you haven't already. I won't spoil anything, but basically the whole series is based on a separate that generates a task the player must complete before moving onto the next one - it's heavily focused on the collection log! Figure you might like it =p.

Best of luck on maxing as well as on the collection log. I'm around the same total as you, hoping to eventually max as well.

Catch you in game!  FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

New in OSRS Advice - Fersken 123 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fersken 123 Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:13 pm

Hey Tinnitus - I have his spreadsheet - I've used it when I don't know exactly what I want to do. It's great when you just want commands to follow.

And to everyone - my private is turned to "on" if anyone wishes to add me.
Fersken 123
Fersken 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:13 pm

Hey Fersken. Chatted a couple times now. Good to have you on here as well. No shame with wanting to hang out on Discord instead; it's my preference as well.

Pretty good looking account you have there. Got me beat, certainly, but that doesn't take much doing. I've only got one pet (Sraracha), but hopefully I'll be able to do some proper hunting again once I've ticked off my current short-term goals.

Happy to do some Corp sometime, if you'd like. Been pretty into duos lately, but I'm easy Smile

New in OSRS Advice - Fersken 123 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Pear Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:34 pm

Fersken!

Glad to have you. I'm not much of a PVM'er but I've had luck with the weekend mass events. I even learn a thing or two when I'm not goofing off. Hope to see you at one! It's a lot of fun.
Pear
Pear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:21 pm

Hey bud, welcome to the CC Smile Sounds like we started playing around similar times, way back when...

I'd like to collect near anything in the game, if I could just get something to drop XD
When I'm not slaying, I find myself taking long walks on the beach in CoX or goofing off with other CC members. Hope to see you in game!
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

New in OSRS Advice - Fersken 123 YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down