Thank You OSRS Advice

4 posters

Go down

Thank You OSRS Advice Empty Thank You OSRS Advice

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:00 pm

Today is the 6th year anniversary of me officially joining the offsite and becoming a member of the clan. When oldschool was released I was hesitant to join, not because I didn't want to rebuild, or that I didn't love the game. I was unsure about joining because I would be alone. This is an incredible game that I've enjoyed playing for most of my life, but I gotta say, it's so much better with friends. I was invited to join one day and I haven't left the clan chat since. Even with bouts of inactivity here and there, I always know exactly where I'm going as soon as I can make it back. There's no other group of people I'd rather spend my time Scaping with, and I'm happy that I've been able to be a part of such a mature, fun, and respected group. There aren't enough words to describe how impactful you all have been, and how grateful I am to be here, so I'll keep it simple. Thank you, to each and every one of you. Here's to 6 more years Thumbs Up

Thank You OSRS Advice 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Thank You OSRS Advice Empty Re: Thank You OSRS Advice

Post by TurtleClubGamin Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:57 am

Pepo Heart Pepo Heart Pepo Heart
TurtleClubGamin
TurtleClubGamin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:47 pm

Oh wow...happy anniversary ! how time flies, so many of us feel the same, it really does make gaming a pleasure, its always great having you around.
As you say, here is to the next 6 years......just imagine what changes there will be by then Smile you will be nearly 30 and I will be 83 !!!.
ladybird2

Thank You OSRS Advice NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabzter Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:13 pm

This is why I decided to join honestly, It seems like a clan that is full of great people, and will be around for awhile. No drama no nothing just some good people getting some great gains and memories
Dabzter
Dabzter

Back to top Go down