+2
Oen
Lamb
6 posters

Go down

Hey OSRS Advice! Empty Hey OSRS Advice!

Post by Lamb Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:22 pm

Hey guys,

You can call me Lamb. I’m 24 years old and have been playing OSRS since I was in like 4th grade lol (didn’t play RS2 after the wilderness removal, but came back for OSRS). In game, I have 3 accounts but I don’t play them all simultaneously. My regular is 1400+ total IGN: L A M Bz. My regular Ironman is 1600+ total and the IGN is zLAMBx. Lastly, my newest account that I’ve spent the most time playing (and would be the account I would have associated with the clan is ~800 total: UIM Lamb. I recently left a clan that I’d been with for 4 months because of drama between the leadership and I don’t play OSRS to deal with drama. Outside of OSRS, I love sports (mostly football), movies and other various video games. Even though I’m new to the ultimate iron game mode, I feel confident in my accounts plans for the future and am
more than happy to give advice to any new ults that wanted to try the game mode! Same with normal Ironman accounts. Hopefully this gives you a little bit of information about me and I look forward to meeting you all! Thanks for reading!
Lamb

Back to top Go down

Hey OSRS Advice! Empty Re: Hey OSRS Advice!

Post by Oen Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:25 pm

Hello Lamb, glad to have you here. I hope to see you in the chat some time! Enjoy your stay Smile
Oen
Oen

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:41 pm

Hey Lamb! Very impressive accounts. I tried UIM for a brief stint and quickly realized it wasn't for me, I'm very much an item hoarder :p

Glad to see you join us, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hey OSRS Advice! Dabna10

Hey OSRS Advice! Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Hey OSRS Advice! NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Sappiness Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:42 pm

Happy to have you Lamb!
Sappiness
Sappiness

Hey OSRS Advice! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisrithe Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:27 pm

Hey, Lamb! You've been with this game for quite a while, too, huh? Same here. I've been playing since right before rs2 launched. Off and on of course. I guess I just can't stay away, I always come back to play. Whether it's months, years, or decades.. I always come back!

Bonus points for playing an UIM account, I don't think I could ever do it. Maybe I can try it after I run out of things I want to do on my current account. Which doesn't seem like will happen anytime soon.

Drama sucks. I hate seeing it, I hate being a part of it. Luckily, I don't see much, if any, drama here in osrs advice.

Anyways, I hope you like hanging out in the cc. See you around!
Gisrithe
Gisrithe

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:27 am

Welcome to the clan!! Great to have you here Smile
bokeh_dot

Hey OSRS Advice! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down