Hello Osrs Advice!

4 posters

Go down

Hello Osrs Advice! Empty Hello Osrs Advice!

Post by Jessy Yak Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:58 pm

Hello OSRS Advice Clan!

My name is Jessy Yak and i'd love to join your clan!
I've been playing an ironman for about three months and really enjoying the experience (came from rs3 so this is really fun)
Especially the wildy slayer, im hoping to get some nice drops while i go for higher levels...
All of you have been really nice to talk to (been guesting for a while) and I'd really like to join the community!

Looking forward to (hopefully) joining the clan!
Jessy Yak
Jessy Yak

Back to top Go down

Hello Osrs Advice! Empty Re: Hello Osrs Advice!

Post by EvanK-Hell Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:50 am

Welcome to the clan Smile

Any goals to share?

Make sure to check out lottery for some goods and also visit our discord for lots clan events and topics to join.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Hello Osrs Advice! YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by rackroll Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:17 am

Welcome Jessy Yak! Glad to see you're enjoying your ironman, I truly think it's one of the best ways to play this game! I'm putting a lot of time into my main right now but I always end up going back to my Iron accounts. I haven't spent much time in Wildy slayer but I'm definitely looking to get into it!

See you around! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

Hello Osrs Advice! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:23 am

Hey Jessy! I heard you also signed up under Clovers before you switched accounts, am I right? Sorry if I'm mistaken, it can be so hard to keep track of names around here sometimes.

Regardless, glad to see you on the forums Smile Keep being your lovely self and I bet you'll get that invite in no time Pepo Heart

Hello Osrs Advice! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessy Yak Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:37 pm

EvanK-Hell wrote:Welcome to the clan Smile

Any goals to share?

Make sure to check out lottery for some goods and also visit our discord for lots clan events and topics to join.

Hey no particular goals at the moment im just looking to progress on my ironman, really enoying the journey at the moment! If I had one goal it would just be unlocking as many teleports as possible to make getting around easier.
Jessy Yak
Jessy Yak

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessy Yak Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:38 pm

Syllabic wrote:Hey Jessy! I heard you also signed up under Clovers before you switched accounts, am I right? Sorry if I'm mistaken, it can be so hard to keep track of names around here sometimes.

Regardless, glad to see you on the forums Smile Keep being your lovely self and I bet you'll get that invite in no time Pepo Heart

Hey Syllabic!

Yeah I did apply under Clovers a while ago (thats my main) but I've just been playing on the ironman a lot recently and really enjoying the experience!
Jessy Yak
Jessy Yak

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessy Yak Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:42 pm

Rackroll wrote:Welcome Jessy Yak! Glad to see you're enjoying your ironman, I truly think it's one of the best ways to play this game! I'm putting a lot of time into my main right now but I always end up going back to my Iron accounts. I haven't spent much time in Wildy slayer but I'm definitely looking to get into it!

See you around! Smile

Hey Rackroll!

I know ironman is so much fun! I tried a main on osrs but I just wasnt getting the same enjoyment out of it... felt like I was just rushing towards the endgame and not enjoying the journey if that makes sense? No hate on the maingame though it's also great!
Jessy Yak
Jessy Yak

Back to top Go down