Soldier J 9
OmniRick
Spiritika
COCOMARBELLA
8 posters

Go down

Money Making Recommendations Empty Money Making Recommendations

Post by COCOMARBELLA Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:29 pm

Hey Guys I am a bit of a noob when It comes to money making I can be quite old fashioned with it and stick to normal methods of having alts make tele tabs etc so I want you guys to take a look at the skills on my main account and give me some good money making recommendations with what I can do with my current skills that I will focus on after finishing all quests.

here are my stats.

Money Making Recommendations Screenshot-2020-07-02-at-21-26-12

feel free to give me your suggestions down below even if you want to suggestion some levels I should get that grant me access to good money makers then feel free to suggest down below! Very Happy
COCOMARBELLA

Money Making Recommendations OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Money Making Recommendations Empty Re: Money Making Recommendations

Post by Spiritika Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:13 pm

Like you, I tend to fall back on tried and true money-making methods I've used in the past, though I'm sure there are other more efficient methods.

My favorite money-making method (though some may find it tedious) is making air battlestaves. I used this method in RS2/3 and made quite a bit of money while gaining skill in Magic, Crafting, and Runecrafting (and reached 99 in all of them). I like money making methods where I gain skill in more than one area.

Some aspects of this method require quests but in your Intro thread you indicated you were working towards the qpc.

~ Making and alching elemental battlestaves. I buy the staves from Zaff for 7k apiece, buy the seaweed (which is a cheap 45 gp each), get my daily sand from Bert, craft the cosmic and nature runes, then craft the elemental battlestaves and alch them. Even if you don't want to do the RC yourself (you have the level for cosmics and are close to the level for natures), you can still profit. Buying the items with the exception of sand from Bert (staves, seaweed, runes) currently totals 7618 and the elemental battlestaves alch for 9300.

I'll be watching this thread to see what type of moneymaking methods others share and may implement some of them as well. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Money Making Recommendations YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:07 pm

Thank you for the splendid intake Smile it really does help a lot! and defo im excited to see hopefully what others put Very Happy as I need some new ways lol sick of doing current methods afk whilst I work on my main.
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:04 pm

You can always check https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Money_making_guide which is where I go for pointers.
With that in mind, and excluding pvm activities, I'd say you can make gp smelting adamant bars in blast furnace, pickpocketing master farmers, collecting Mort Myre Fungi and with ranarr herb runs.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier J 9 Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:18 pm

For money making, I have made lots of my money from merchanting/flipping in the grand exchange coupled with herb runs (ranarrs + iasor = very few dead herbs) and kingdom of misc (which isn't too great for money but 500k every week is pretty good supplemental cash). My workers for kingdom are on mahogany + coal which I think is the best gp at the moment.

With Flipping, I generally begin my day with putting a few items in ge, do a herb run, and sell in between going to herb patches when things roll in. If you have any questions on flipping, send me a pm in game Smile
Soldier J 9
Soldier J 9

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:23 am

Your fishing level is looking very tempting at 93 to make the push for it being your 4th 99!

They aren't necessarily the fastest fishing methods in terms of experience but catching sharks and/or anglerfishs is still a very profitable way of making money because it requires next to no resources so you'll be killing two birds with one stone there:
- 99 Fishing
- Making money

Just a suggestion of course, I look forward to seeing your progress Risa
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:34 am

Thank you very much omni for the link I will most definitely be taking a look at those guides and taking all of your suggestions into consideration. I just felt like I needed a new way to learn how to make money Very Happy.

Last edited by INOXXENTRISA on Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:34 am

Soldier I have never flipped before I did try once but it failed badly lolz I would love to get a few pointers on flipping and how to know which items to flip each day as I would do that to earn a couple if it is good money and my starting stack would be my entire stack that I have atm 10mil lol I spent a lot of my stack preparing my slayer alts.
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:35 am

haha thats true Mitch im thinking of switching to monkfish im like 70k away from 94 fishing. so I will most definitely switch to sharks or monkfish im thinking maybe monkfish because its got the best drop rate for the pet too.
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by twobviku Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:33 am

I can so relate to where this post comes from! This is basically me and skilling! Just because it hasn't been mentioned it may be worth to grind out 77 RC (Im sure This Land agrees 😂)  to do blood runes, though the grind is a bit... meh.
If not you can make some money from making Yew Longbows and either selling them or alching them Smile

I have kind of giving up on skilling money making myself and just stick with slayer for the most part.
twobviku
twobviku

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:48 am

lmao rune crafting is something im gonna do on my main but do natures til 99 Very Happy sticking to natures! Very Happy also thats the best way for the rift guardian pet too!
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:34 am

You got alot of decent skills for potential moneymakers Smile

Omnirick and Soldier both mentioned one I never get tired of recommending: Herb Runs.
Your farming level isn't high, but it is enough to do Ranarr Runs, and if you don't like taking the risk incase of dead ranarrs, you can boost your farming with a Garden Pie and plant toadflax Smile They add up over time Smile

Another method would be getting the final 3 lvls for 85 Mining and mine Rune Rocks and hop worlds to the next rocks, since each Runite Ore is around 12K
Another mining method is doing the activity called: Blast Mine, which is unlocked at 100% Lovakengj favour, it allows you to get Runite Ores at Lvl 75 instead of 85.
Blast Mine is decent money and a fun method for training the actual mining skill, it is worth trying Smile

Another moneymaker that is alot like Herb Runs are Birdhouses, they slowly raise your Hunter Lvl but they also give Tree Seeds, can even get lucky and get Dragonfruit Seeds, which are 190k a pop, it is like the lottery, sometimes its bad, sometimes its bank. But its always decent Hunter xp and it only takes 2min and you can do it every 50min Very Happy

Theres also the standard method alot of people use: Training Slayer and doing all clues you get, it is consistent money, but if you don't like Combat Training it can be rather dull Smile

Other than that, the others mentioned other good methods Smile bouncebounce

Money Making Recommendations NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:56 am

Hey Purple Dude

Thank you very much for your intake on this! This is very useful to me and I am most definitely going to work on my farming lvls and hunter lvls at some point as they are defo some of the best money making skills in the long run.

So this is great advice thank you very much.

much appreciated!
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by C2D Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:42 am

I recommend Essence imps or Eclectic imps if you can get them cheap, great clue rates and the chance of rangers Smile
C2D
C2D

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:03 pm

Thank you for your recommendation C2D

thats a money maker I've never heard of before sounds interesting I am definitely going to have a look into hat one! Smile
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down