Introduction saying hello!

+2
Tinnitus
pagpjm
6 posters

Go down

Introduction saying hello! Empty Introduction saying hello!

Post by pagpjm Sat May 16, 2020 2:33 am

Hi everyone,
I am excited to join a clan and be more involved in playing RS! I played in 2006-2008 and wanted to start this game again since I have free time now. I have forgotten a lot so please bare with me. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

pagpjm
pagpjm

Back to top Go down

Introduction saying hello! Empty Re: Introduction saying hello!

Post by Tinnitus Sat May 16, 2020 3:16 am

Hey Pagpjm,

Welcome back to RS! You've come to the right clan mate Razz

If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up whenever. This is a pretty chill clan and you are always welcome to ask any questions in chat!

Looking forward to meeting you mate,

Last edited by Tinnitus on Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Introduction saying hello! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat May 16, 2020 7:16 am

Hey bud, welcome to the offsite. Plenty of other people in your situation, so don't hesitate to ask questions if you need anything. That's what we're here for!

What are you getting up to in-game at the moment? Got anything specific you're working toward, or are you still just kind of feeling things out?

We have an advice channel on our Discord server as well, just FYI. I think that might be rather helpful, if you're interested Smile

Introduction saying hello! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Sat May 16, 2020 7:53 am

Welcome back and to the clan! There's never a bad time to get back into Runescape. Our cc sounds like it will be perfect for you as we love helping others out whether it be answering simple questions or giving in depth analysis on which item is best for what. I truly hope you enjoy your time with us!

Introduction saying hello! Dabna10

Introduction saying hello! Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Introduction saying hello! NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sun May 17, 2020 5:16 pm

Hi pagpjm! I'm new to the clan but not to RuneScape. I started playing in 2006, so at the same time you started! I played RS3 for awhile before playing OSRS about the time it was released on mobile. Like you, I had forgotten a lot but it wasn't too difficult to learn again though there's a lot of new content that wasn't in 2006 but it's been fun learning new things. Welcome. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Introduction saying hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Mon May 18, 2020 3:16 am

pagpjm wrote:Hi everyone,
I am excited to join a clan and be more involved in playing RS! I played in 2006-2008 and wanted to start this game again since I have free time now. I have forgotten a lot so please bare with me. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Hey pagpjm, welcome back to RS and a warm welcome to OSRS Advice Smile

Looks like you've had a warm welcome already so I don't go into overdrive mode with information overload! Wishing you all the fun and success there is on offer with your in-game adventures, I'm sure they'll be a lot more fun whilst in the clan chat too as there's always someone to ask for help if need be or just to have a chat with Very Happy

We've got a lot of events running too that you're more than welcome to take part in if any of them tickle your fancy, I see that Syll has linked you to our clan discord so that'd be my recommendation for easily being able to see what we have on offer.

All that's left for me to say is another warm welcome and my PM is always on in-game if you need anything so feel free to give me an add and pop up anytime! Until then, take care, stay safe and I too am looking forward to getting to know you Smile Smile

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Introduction saying hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down