Probies Back!

3 posters

Go down

Probies Back! Empty Probies Back!

Post by Probie Fri May 01, 2020 4:57 pm

Hello! Im not really new but I was gone for almost 8 months. Im back! Glad to see all the new faces!!
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Probies Back! Empty Re: Probies Back!

Post by PugTart Fri May 01, 2020 5:08 pm

welcome back Probie! hope to see you around Happy Pepo
PugTart
PugTart

Probies Back! YP5zkAJ

hp

Back to top Go down

Post by Probie Fri May 01, 2020 5:19 pm

Thanks Pug!! glad to see you are still here Smile
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sat May 02, 2020 5:45 am

Welcome back Probie!

We haven't met before but hopefully will do soon Smile It's always nice to see players making a return after some time out, it definitely renews the motivation so I wish you all the best with whatever short or long-term goals you've got planned for your in-game journeys!

Not sure if these were going back when you were last here but might be worth checking out our Boss of the Week and Skill of the Week bi-weekly events that we have running Smile PvM Bingo might also be of interest to you too, I'll give you the links below:

Boss of the Week & PvM Bingo: More info can be found on our discord, if you don't already have the link here it is - https://discord.gg/gNt2N4

Skill of the Week: More info can be found on this thread here - https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4060-skill-of-the-week

All that's left for me to say is welcome back once again, if you ever need anything my PM is on so don't hesitate to pop me a message! Take care, stay safe and see you soon hopefully Very Happy Very Happy

Mitch
This Land
This Land

Probies Back! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down