Back Again...

4 posters

Go down

Back Again... Empty Back Again...

Post by Billy H-M Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:40 am

Hey All! I think this could be my third post introducing myself here lol.

A bit about me.. my name is fairly obvious! I'm a barman and also do part time personal care work.

Due to the current pandemic (hope everyone is keeping safe) i found myself back on OSRS and wishing i'd not left. Some pretty good updates which i want to get my teeth into.

Goals... Nothing set in stone just yet, trying to work on achievement diaries and some higher end PVM in the coming weeks!

Cheers x
Billy H-M
Billy H-M

Back to top Go down

Back Again... Empty Re: Back Again...

Post by Syllabic Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:51 am

Heya Billy. Always nice to see another recognizable name on here, even if it is your third go around Laughing Not surprised you're left without much to do during the pandemic; both of those jobs kind of fall apart if you're meant to be distancing yourself from others. Hopefully you'll be able to get back to work soon (the care work especially sounds like a good cause), but in the meantime we're more than happy to see a bit more of you in the CC.

I'm not the most experienced when it comes to PVM, but I'm happy to do some Corp or GWD if those are bosses you're at all interested in Smile

As for getting your Smiley back, feel free to throw your name in here: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4508-rank-smiley-removed-read-this

Back Again... NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy H-M Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:16 am

Cheers Brodie. Keen to do both GWD and corp too sometime, need the loot and pets. Regarding work i don't think i'll be going back anytime soon, but we will see!
Billy H-M
Billy H-M

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:19 am

Ay, sounds good to me! I'm a big Corp fan (got an extra Zspear if you need it!), but my God Wars experience is super limited. As long as you're okay with dragging a learner along, I'd love to go some time FeelsOkayMan

Back Again... NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by CautiousLiFE Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:43 pm

Billy H-M wrote:Hey All! I think this could be my third post introducing myself here lol.

A bit about me.. my name is fairly obvious! I'm a barman and also do part time personal care work.

Due to the current pandemic (hope everyone is keeping safe) i found myself back on OSRS and wishing i'd not left. Some pretty good updates which i want to get my teeth into.

Goals... Nothing set in stone just yet, trying to work on achievement diaries and some higher end PVM in the coming weeks!

Cheers x

Welcome back, Billy H-M!

Hope to see you in discord and see you in the in-game cc.

CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:03 pm

Hello Billy, and Welcome to OSRS Advice.

Thank you for your well wishes, I wish the same upon you and your family.

Good luck on your diary achievements, as well as learning high end PVM.

I look forward to meeting you, see you around the CC.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Back Again... IIyCd

Back to top Go down