Keeping Membership while trying to Main. Jquapo's Epic Quest to be a Member with Gold

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Keeping Membership while trying to Main. Jquapo's Epic Quest to be a Member with Gold Empty Re: Keeping Membership while trying to Main. Jquapo's Epic Quest to be a Member with Gold

Post by i Kelly on Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:22 am

Good luck! I personally am P2P via Bonds, as well. I personally spent years and years paying for membership… So now I just make sure I somehow make enough money to purchase it.

I was camping at Abyssal Demons for the longest time to try to pay for my membership and get some cheap thrills. It was great to gather unsouled heads for prayer xp in the future, as well as grimy herbs, uncut gems, Chaos Runes, and Blood Runes. As long as you have the Soul Bearer to bank the unsouled heads, Gem Bag for uncut gems, and the Herb Sack for all grimy herbs. I think that there's a cap of either 20 or 30 max per grimy herb type, I forget which is the cap, but still, it's a significant amount and I was there tremendously long before I hit that high with Grimy Irits. Maybe that can be a future goal to work towards? Slayer can be bank gp's too, haha Smile
i Kelly
i Kelly

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum