I am about to buy my first membership, what should I focus on first?

3 posters

Go down

I am about to buy my first membership, what should I focus on first? Empty I am about to buy my first membership, what should I focus on first?

Post by skydragoi Tue May 03, 2022 12:41 pm

Title says it basically. I have heard I should make sure to trains Agility and to get the Varrock gloves ASAP. Is there any quest or anything like that that I should begin with? Anything that comes to mind to make sure I get?
skydragoi
skydragoi

Back to top Go down

I am about to buy my first membership, what should I focus on first? Empty Re: I am about to buy my first membership, what should I focus on first?

Post by Purple Dude Tue May 03, 2022 1:41 pm

If you like efficiency and getting the most out of your time, the wiki has an Optimal Quest Guide which basically guides you through the efficient method of questing:
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Optimal_quest_guide#Quests

I personally recommend you read the lore while doing the quest instead of holding down spacebar, makes it more fun, and fun is important Very Happy

Also on Runescapes homepage: https://oldschool.runescape.com/
There is a link to the client called Runelite:
I am about to buy my first membership, what should I focus on first? 46bb1e22a83e5b6f93d23337b72c2b20

Runelite has a plugin called Quest Helper, it basically tells you what items you need, where to go using arrows etc, makes certain quests VERY smooth Smile

As you go through quests, skills will become better and possible moneymakers will be unlocked Very Happy

bounce

I am about to buy my first membership, what should I focus on first? NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

I am about to buy my first membership, what should I focus on first? Empty Re: I am about to buy my first membership, what should I focus on first?

Post by skydragoi Tue May 03, 2022 1:48 pm

I don't want to do things efficiently but mostly to have fun. Still I am wondering if some things are particularly good. Specially if my objective is at some point to sustain for free with bonds the membership.
skydragoi
skydragoi

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Tue May 03, 2022 5:03 pm

if u want to focus on enjoying the game and not worrying about keeping up with bond fees, id save up 11 dollars a month and buy membership with real money. keeping up with bonds is annoying and stressful especially if u dont have the levels to keep up with it, and even then its still alot. other than that i just recommend do what you enjoy most. if u have any personal goals go for those. like a skill. or like an item u want, just enjoy the game. maybe do barrows for bond money cause its a good way to make money early on
KingNightfury

I am about to buy my first membership, what should I focus on first? YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down