Event Feedback and Future Ideas

+2
Dark firesss
vit
6 posters

Go down

What are the main reasons you do not like PvM? (Click all that apply)

Event Feedback and Future Ideas I_vote_lcap13%Event Feedback and Future Ideas I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
Event Feedback and Future Ideas I_vote_lcap8%Event Feedback and Future Ideas I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Event Feedback and Future Ideas I_vote_lcap8%Event Feedback and Future Ideas I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Event Feedback and Future Ideas I_vote_lcap21%Event Feedback and Future Ideas I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 5 ]
Event Feedback and Future Ideas I_vote_lcap4%Event Feedback and Future Ideas I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Event Feedback and Future Ideas I_vote_lcap25%Event Feedback and Future Ideas I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 6 ]
Event Feedback and Future Ideas I_vote_lcap17%Event Feedback and Future Ideas I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
Event Feedback and Future Ideas I_vote_lcap4%Event Feedback and Future Ideas I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Event Feedback and Future Ideas I_vote_lcap0%Event Feedback and Future Ideas I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 24

Event Feedback and Future Ideas Empty Event Feedback and Future Ideas

Post by vit Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:47 am

Hey everyone, thank you for stopping by.

As many of you know, I host a PvM event each week. These events have a tremendous turnout, for which I'm incredibly grateful Very Happy

However, I do notice that there are some people who are still hesitant to get involved and I see messages in regards to events such as "I'm too noob to come" too often.

Firstly, I was wondering if I could get some feedback on why you feel people do not like to get involved with these events? So if you could please respond to the poll on this thread and or leave some feedback below that would be great. If you would prefer to message me privately, I welcome that too.

Secondly, I have noticed, atleast with the event I host, it's usually the same winners each week, which is fine... There are of course going to be favourites... However, if you keep voting week after week for an event and it's never winning, please do let me know and I can arrange a separate time where we can get a team together for the event you would like!

Finally, if you think there is an event you would like, but you do not want to host it yourself, or you think people would find it really fun, please also let me know about this. Whether it's a skilling minigame, a boss or even a competition, I am open to ideas and would gladly try and make it happen! Smile

Thank you,

Jack/Pid
vit
vit

Event Feedback and Future Ideas U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Event Feedback and Future Ideas Empty Re: Event Feedback and Future Ideas

Post by Dark firesss Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:11 am

I think it would be fun to do bosses with the gear from when they were released. i was thinking something like Kalphite Queen or Bandos.
Dark firesss

Callisto Cub

Back to top Go down

Post by vit Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:18 pm

Reecewatt wrote:I think it would be fun to do bosses with the gear from when they were released. i was thinking something like Kalphite Queen or Bandos.

Love this idea mate, definitely gonna get this hosted in the near future, will reach out to you for some help organising it soon!
vit
vit

Back to top Go down

Post by Advice Bot Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:36 pm

If you are worried with being asked to host the same events over and over, and want to guarantee variability, you could vote for the entire month, with each week being different. For example, the poll would ask people to pick which group, A-C:

A: Bandos, DKS, KQ, Raids Mass
B: Armadyl, KQ, Giant Mole, Corporal Beast
C: Zamorak, Bandos, DKS, Giant Mole

Not sure if this would still lead to repetitiveness, but would eliminate weeks where the same boss is done B2B.
Advice Bot

Event Feedback and Future Ideas EXUiqne

Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by vit Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:21 am

OSRS Hailey wrote:If you are worried with being asked to host the same events over and over, and want to guarantee variability, you could vote for the entire month, with each week being different. For example, the poll would ask people to pick which group, A-C:

A: Bandos, DKS, KQ, Raids Mass
B: Armadyl, KQ, Giant Mole, Corporal Beast
C: Zamorak, Bandos, DKS, Giant Mole

Not sure if this would still lead to repetitiveness, but would eliminate weeks where the same boss is done B2B.

As it stands, we already have something in place to not have b2b events but this is still something I could look into.

I’m not worried about doing the same events over and over as the weekly event is very successful, I was more opening it up to those who vote for bosses that never win to contact me so we can organise whatever boss they want separately from the main event if it’s something they really want to try in a bigger group.

EDIT:

Also I was after feedback on why people don’t attend events and if there is something I can do to get them involved (I understand some people just like doing their own thing) but if there is something I can do then I’m interested in helping.
vit
vit

Back to top Go down

Post by elemntsk8ter Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:10 am

I had to select "I just dont like PvM, leave me alone Pid" because I found it funny, but I do love PvM. I'm just afraid of death, even though I know folks would be whatever possible to make sure I can pick up my gear.

My suggestion would be some "nonboss" events from time to time. Get together and kill boars in the forest. I wonder if "easier" things to kill would possibly get others out and help them work on their stats to feel more comfortable with tougher PvM. Might not have the greatest returns from loot, but I can say that I thoroughly enjoy killing fire giants as an example if I have someone doing them with me.
Event Feedback and Future Ideas RXcVOhD7pRsXzQ2dI_XGNDEfWyMNZ5wZRbPhfZurDd8

elemntsk8ter
elemntsk8ter

Event Feedback and Future Ideas YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by vit Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:00 pm

Thanks for the reply Element Smile That's good to know as there are probably more people in the clan like that. I'm trying to thing what would be good to kill like that? Maybe you would prefer to see more safe events? Such as Pest control/Barb Assault?

If you have any ideas I would love to hear them <3
vit
vit

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:19 pm

For me it's hard to commit on Saturday, why i'm always last minute decision. With Saturday being the best day for others (Understand it was polled.) Random events in real life always seem to happen on Saturday being it the most day people do things around these parts. Sunday is really a better day for me, but alas I try to make as much as I can & just giving my feedback! (Not sure if others struggled with the day)

Regardless, your doing a great job Pid Smile
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Event Feedback and Future Ideas 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:26 pm

I usually try to attend no matter what it is, because it's always a fun group activity.
I will say I understand Bandos and Zamorak have been more popular options for gwd mass, but I've been trying to get Armadyl or Saradomin going for a few weeks, because I've yet to try those bosses and think it would be a nice variation.
DKS mass was a lot of fun, even if the start was rather messy.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Event Feedback and Future Ideas YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by vit Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:31 pm

OmniRick wrote:I usually try to attend no matter what it is, because it's always a fun group activity.
I will say I understand Bandos and Zamorak have been more popular options for gwd mass, but I've been trying to get Armadyl or Saradomin going for a few weeks, because I've yet to try those bosses and think it would be a nice variation.
DKS mass was a lot of fun, even if the start was rather messy.

Cheers Rick, one of the many reasons for this thread was this!

I will organise an Armadyl event within the next week or so Smile

Any other requests just reach out <3
vit
vit

Back to top Go down