Ideas when posting a guide:

3 posters

Go down

Ideas when posting a guide: Empty Ideas when posting a guide:

Post by Advice Bot Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:04 pm

Plagiarism is NOT acceptable in ANY form! You cannot copy documents or segments from other authors unless you cite the original source. You may receive negative reputation or further discipline if the guide is not your own creation!

If you have a particularly strong need to share your knowledge with others, Feel free to write a Guide here!

Making guides is a great way to earn reputation and establish your presence in the clan. Any particularly good guides will be stickied and appear at the top. The very best will be moved to their own section and given a stamp of approval.

Guides should not be copied from another source or author and if anything is copied then you must cite the original source or it will be deleted. We don't want to steal other people's hard work but I'm sure they would appreciate directing others to their work.

In order to make sure you make quality guides, make sure that the topic you're covering is covered in enough depth or breadth that it would fill at least one typed page of a word document. Pictures and videos are great additions to any guide as well! If someone else has a very similar guide, the guides may be coalesced for ease of reference at your discretion.

Any guides you choose to submit become the property of the forums to use/modify. Guides that are not up to our standards will be deleted or moved.

Thanks for being a part of our community!

I love you
Advice Bot

Ideas when posting a guide: EXUiqne

Bot

Back to top Go down

Ideas when posting a guide: Empty Re: Ideas when posting a guide:

Post by Sinzezime Wed May 03, 2017 11:24 am

Great info!
Bump..
Sinzezime
Sinzezime

ibans

Back to top Go down

Ideas when posting a guide: Empty Re: Ideas when posting a guide:

Post by Dream Deeply Mon May 07, 2018 2:42 am

I read a 2 year old bank organisation guide on here the other day and it inspired me to start workshopping my own ideas. I realise the organisation of a bank is a fairly narrow topic but I think enough has changed in the last 2 years in terms of the the items we prioritise and they way we order our banks for efficiency that this warrants my own take on it, I just don't want it to be just feel like another derivative of how to order a bank.

Thoughts?
Dream Deeply
Dream Deeply

Back to top Go down