secret santa ideas

+2
Matt Ross
ladybird2
6 posters

Go down

secret santa ideas Empty secret santa ideas

Post by ladybird2 Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:26 am

I don't want to step on any toes............it would be  amazing if everyone took part..........and be aware you don't have to spend a fortune.

I was asked the other day about ideas..........now if you think....ooh how mean I'd hate that..........then read no further Laughing

Last year I looked up my  secret santa and he was maxed..........what do you buy the guy who has everything!!!
I don't remember exactly.........but a bob jumper, a pizza, a beer, a choc ice, that sort of thing. What did he buy me 10m gp of oak planks to keep me busy in the  new year, and remember him forever. Totally overwhelmed, still am.
before that ive stuck to things you can open

Keys for taverley chest
Ogre keys
Implings,  wide variety of  prices
Cracker............seasonal and a free item from the event, if you are short of cash, still  fun
Food
Pizzas
Worm Battas
Choc ices
Drink, keg of beer ( nice whoozy effect) wine, tea (100% my favourite) vodka.........
Some item of clothing...........even a santa hat from event............its the giving bit that's nice
A modest kit for say glass blowing   pipe, sand whatever else
Anyhow, surprise element, feel free to post other ideas...........don't spend a fortune, just make it fun, and do take part.
Ask Run about the thoughtful gift he got, he was really really thrilled, because the person didn't see a clan owner, he /she saw  the man.
So like I say I'm a choc ice and bunch of flowers kind of girl............if that helps
santa rendeer rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer Wink

Last edited by ladybird2 on Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added emojis.....after all it is christmas)
ladybird2

secret santa ideas NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

secret santa ideas Empty Re: secret santa ideas

Post by Matt Ross Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:10 pm

Yes lady I agree santa

Thanks for not adding coal to that list Wink
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

secret santa ideas 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:21 pm

or salt !!! hehe..........useful if its icy underfoot.........guaranteed to give a chilly reception right into new year lol!
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:40 pm

For those looking for gifts i always go towards whether the person needs to do any buyable skills.

Buying the supplies for someone to reach an important level is not only easy to plan, but it's also good for their account.

This could be pricey if the person you get has high levels, but possibly an option for some people!
Nixy
Nixy

secret santa ideas 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:45 pm

i'll bear that in mind if I get you Nixy Shocked Wink
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Active Faith Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:41 pm

Whoever I get is more then likely getting imps. I just love doing clues, I have to push my agenda..in a giving way. Very Happy
Active Faith
Active Faith

secret santa ideas YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachaelroo Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:58 pm

I was sure i signed up for secret santa but just looked and i hadnt . I mustnt have pressed send . Its ok though. I will randomly exchange a gift  =)

Rachael

Last edited by Rachaelroo on Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Rachaelroo
Rachaelroo

Back to top Go down

Post by M Lucas Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:12 pm

^ I've forwarded a message to Santa
M Lucas

secret santa ideas U7euiv5

Back to top Go down