What are your favorite OSRS Content Creators?

+5
Kai Whiston
DabbingBrb
Fat Wart
0RC
Sappiness
9 posters

Go down

What are your favorite OSRS Content Creators? Empty What are your favorite OSRS Content Creators?

Post by Sappiness Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:36 am

I was looking for some great progress stuff to bingewatch and I wondered what you guys like to watch?

Personally at the moment I'm watching Torvesta's PK'ing account from scratch and the Rargh+Link series! Smile

What are your favorite OSRS Content Creators? 340?cb=20140224192351
Sappiness
Sappiness

What are your favorite OSRS Content Creators? YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite OSRS Content Creators? Empty Re: What are your favorite OSRS Content Creators?

Post by 0RC Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:16 pm

If you like Rargh and Link then you should watch Virtoso and Tanzoo. Rargh and Link actually started doing their 'challenges' way after Virtoso and Tanzoo Razz

I like watching Wildmudkip on a day-to-day basis and Swampletics when he releases episodes! Other than those two I just watch PK videos and guides (Theoatrix, EdB0ys, Slayermusiq1)

Edit: I just re-read your post: for binge-watching things you should definitely check out WildMudkip -- he's got a maxed Main, maxed HCIM and currently running a UIM series. He's also just done a video every day of the Twisted League which has been a great series to watch!
0RC
0RC

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite OSRS Content Creators? Empty Re: What are your favorite OSRS Content Creators?

Post by Fat Wart Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:13 pm

Probably Autumn Elegy. Despite the fact that he has made many enemies, maybe for good reason, I still enjoy having his videos play in the background while I am grinding or needing background noise. His F2P UIM build is his current project and it is interesting to keep up with.
Fat Wart
Fat Wart

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:49 pm

9rain is hilarious. Like a better version of j1mmy (don't hate me, they collab all the time) As 0rc said Link and Rargh are extremely entertaining, and their season 2 pvp challenges are quite unique from most series I've seen.

For pkers I watch Framed, Abyss, MintMadCow, Pan1c, and of course Torvesta

What are your favorite OSRS Content Creators? Dabna10

What are your favorite OSRS Content Creators? Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

What are your favorite OSRS Content Creators? NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Whiston Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:23 pm

SirPugger, LilSmokey (for the memes), Swampletics, AsukaYen OSRS and of course slayermusiq1 (for guides)
Kai Whiston
Kai Whiston

Back to top Go down

Post by GuamJovi Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:39 am

I also like Rargh and Link's Then We Fight videos, but my favorite series so far was Raikesy's "Making 1B GP Starting As A Lvl 3"

Great to binge-watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh_oINwPDrE&list=PLOT_3IpGGq7ExH8GxnUsV0vlbA7hsWO8Q
GuamJovi
GuamJovi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marowana Fri May 15, 2020 11:45 am

Use to be big B0aty fan,

But these days im into smaller streamers and basically just watch Faux/Mmorpg
Marowana
Marowana

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmmyyy1 Fri May 15, 2020 3:08 pm

I really like WildMudkip and recommend him to everyone Very Happy
Timmmyyy1
Timmmyyy1

Back to top Go down

Post by WeaknSilly Fri May 15, 2020 6:14 pm

gotta be settled with the swampletics for me
WeaknSilly
WeaknSilly

What are your favorite OSRS Content Creators? YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down