What content motivates you the most? Skill/boss/raids/people?

5 posters

Go down

What content motivates you the most? Skill/boss/raids/people? Empty What content motivates you the most? Skill/boss/raids/people?

Post by RedIrishTank Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:24 pm

Hello everyone! I have been in cc a few years here now, I took a short break due to focusing on real life matters. Coming back to the game and being welcomed back to the cc. This really has me thinking and wanting to interact with everyone so much more !

My question for everyone is, What is a motivator for you?! What keeps you focused and wanting more? The thrill of gaining levels and interacting with other people has always made me wanting more. Please feel free to leave a short/long, one word, 500 words or well what ever is allowed per post Very Happy

What skill/minigame/boss keeps you motivated in osrs and why?!

Last edited by RedIrishTank on Fri May 12, 2023 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Creating a better thread.)
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

What content motivates you the most? Skill/boss/raids/people? YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

What content motivates you the most? Skill/boss/raids/people? Empty Re: What content motivates you the most? Skill/boss/raids/people?

Post by Xerav Wed May 03, 2023 9:12 pm

Im fairly new and can't do bosses for now, but slayer keeps me motivated due to the mix of tasks that you get. Cool
Xerav
Xerav

Dragon Impling

Back to top Go down

What content motivates you the most? Skill/boss/raids/people? Empty Re: What content motivates you the most? Skill/boss/raids/people?

Post by Tottenham31 Thu May 04, 2023 12:54 am

not being all 99s in osrs version of the game Razz plus each version of rs has its own new skill on the way.
Tottenham31
Tottenham31

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Thu May 04, 2023 7:33 am

I agree Xerav, I always fall back on slayer when I start getting kind of bored. I recently started doing more bossing, so far I have done the basic.

Barrows
Hespori
Wt
KQ and still learning Cerb but I have him at least ranked now.

@Tottenham31

Yes that's a great motivator lol. I'm in that boat at the moment Very Happy
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Back to top Go down

What content motivates you the most? Skill/boss/raids/people? Empty Response

Post by Natalia Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

Hello,

It's just fun to do farm runs, go for bosses, pets, etc. Really would like to get all the pets someday even though it seems like a pipe dream right now. Don't want to get obsessive & burnt out though!

Respectfully,
NoMoreBeer4U
Natalia
Natalia

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Thu May 04, 2023 4:07 pm

Hey NoMoreBeer4u,

Thank you for commenting! I can completely understand that, I'll be happy the day I get my first pet on here. The hardest part is not burning your self out grinding the pet. so much to do so little time to do it. Good thing is I will have this account hopefully till I retire haha
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:21 am

Playing HCIM and achieving dangerous things, cool gear and rare items, while being able to share it all with a nice group of people!
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down