Introduction

4 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Communizer Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:49 pm

Hello, this is kind of a new/old introduction. OSRS advice was the first clan I joined in 2014 when I first started playing OSRS, at the time I was under the name BlueAlatar. I was semi casually active in the clan chat for a few years, mostly doing PVM, and I stopped playing runescape in my first year at University in 2016 to focus on my studies. After graduating this year and finding a job, I started playing again.

I currently have a main and a pure that I'm currently playing.

My main is Communizer and I'm currently working on two main goals, quest cape and 99 slayer. Right now I'm focusing on some AFK skilling for my quest cape (getting close to 70 smithing, 72 mining) while I work on my pure for a bit. After hitting my smithing and mining goals, I need to get 55 runecrafting for the new Fremenik quest, 60 thieving, and 70 construction. After getting my quest cape I will probably be grinding for 99 slayer (currently 94) while maxing range, mage, and defense.

On my pure right now, I'm close to done with my quest grind. I've completed most of the important exp quests, a few unlocks such as climbing boots and the bear hat. The next quest goal is Desert Treasure which should be close to finishing up questing for a while, unless I want to get mithril gloves. Right now I am going for 50 attack, 85 range, 82 mage, 72-ish strength, then probably going for monkey madness and 60 attack, then maybe 75 attack down the line.
Communizer

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Sir Striker Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:17 am

Pretty nice goals. Quest cape definitely worth unlocking. Welcome back to the community!
Sir Striker
Sir Striker

Back to top Go down

Post by vit Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:28 am

Hey man, welcome back to the clan! Seen you around in the cc a lot and seem like a cool person.

Awesome goals, best of luck!
vit
vit

Introduction U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:19 am

Hey dude, welcome back Smile. I've seen you a bunch lately. Taking a break from the game in order to pursue your education was probably a smart move. What did you study? Congrats on finding a job, by the way!

Goals = Good. Especially the QPC. So hot right now. 99 Slayer sounds awesome too. Definitely one of my top 5 skill capes (in terms of appearance, anyway).

I personally don't have any interest in running more than one account, but it sounds like you're having a great go of it. Well done! Keep up the good work.

I'm gonna skip the usual spiel, considering how long you've been around. You may, however, be unaware that there's a Clan Discord Server now. I think that came into being while you were away from the game. Hopefully we'll see you there.

See ya around Cool

Introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down