The Road To Max With RiisaChic :)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which 99 Did You Enjoy Doing The Most?

The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap36%The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Road To Max With RiisaChic :)

Post by RiisaChic on Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:36 am

Reached another milestone late last night it was kinda off track mining i easily get distracted snd end up doing something else but woohoo! I reached 85 Strength! Next milestone is 99 in this stat! I have been a lot Afking in NMZ whilst doing other things.
RiisaChic
RiisaChic
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Road To Max With RiisaChic :)

Post by Syllabic on Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:07 am

Great job, Risa! You're crushing me! Shocked

Any ideas what you'll start on after you reach 99 Strength?
Syllabic
Syllabic
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RiisaChic on Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:24 am

Thank you @Syllabic Smile

Don't worry you will catch up very soon! Very Happy

I honestly don't know I'm thinking of going into slayer to max my other combat stats or maybe get some more questing done. I need to think about it!

I do have 80 mining so it will be nice to get that to 85!
RiisaChic
RiisaChic
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zvny on Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:09 am

Grats on the strength, and goodluck with the others. Ill keep checking in.
Zvny
Zvny
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pidalu on Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:55 pm

Enjoyed looking over some of your recent progress. Keep up the good work Risa!
Pidalu
Pidalu
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum