Chemtrol
Avallan
Moondancer
COCOMARBELLA
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which 99 Did You Enjoy Doing The Most?

The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 6 ]
The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Road To Max With RiisaChic :)

Post by COCOMARBELLA Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:36 am

Reached another milestone late last night it was kinda off track mining i easily get distracted snd end up doing something else but woohoo! I reached 85 Strength! Next milestone is 99 in this stat! I have been a lot Afking in NMZ whilst doing other things.
COCOMARBELLA

The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Road To Max With RiisaChic :)

Post by Syllabic Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:07 am

Great job, Risa! You're crushing me! Shocked

Any ideas what you'll start on after you reach 99 Strength?

The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:24 am

Thank you @Syllabic Smile

Don't worry you will catch up very soon! Very Happy

I honestly don't know I'm thinking of going into slayer to max my other combat stats or maybe get some more questing done. I need to think about it!

I do have 80 mining so it will be nice to get that to 85!
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Zvny Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:09 am

Grats on the strength, and goodluck with the others. Ill keep checking in.
Zvny
Zvny

The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by vit Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:55 pm

Enjoyed looking over some of your recent progress. Keep up the good work Risa!
vit
vit

The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by iNumbersz Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:04 am

Def following this!
Give us a update Riisa
iNumbersz

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:22 am

quick update on this it has definitely been a while I suppose its because of the huge breaks I took in between trying to overcome a difficult time in my life but now I'm back and finally in action again and I've been a busy beeeee! working on 99 strength and hooo boy it has been many afk hours whilst ive been working on my two slayer alts which I will definitely be also putting some info up on those two!
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:26 am

The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 Screenshot-2020-06-27-at-11-23-30

last night I reached 98 strength unfortunately I totally did forget I had created this thread a year ago! but im currently working on 99 strength and then probably moving onto attack and working on my alts too.
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:29 am

oh my lord, you have two slayer alts? Surprised how do you do it? I find it hard enough training slayer on rs3 and osrs!

you're sooooo close to 99 strength! doing an awesome job! cant believe we've been here for almost a year already <3
Avallan
Avallan

The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:36 am

I have been also working on two slayer alts that will be afking fighting slayer monsters whilst I will be working on my main these two alts are solely to fund gp to my main alt so my goals for both alts is to at least reach 72 - 77 slayer so I can fight gargoyles and brutal drags and possible other future missions to make money for my main Very Happy here are there stats im getting their stats to combat 70 and I already spent hours getting the dragon defender for both accs on the first alt it only took me 2 hours lol and same for my main and then on the second alt it took me two days it was a nightmare and I had killed up to 300 cyclopses. but here are there stats so far im working on range and magic to help alch and cannon most tasks.
The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 Screenshot-2020-06-27-at-11-31-04 The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 Screenshot-2020-06-27-at-11-32-32
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:38 am

yeah meg :O I hated it at first lol I saw the silly idea of making one alt in a youtube video and then I decided hey Ill make two so I trained up both two 70 combat and got dragon defenders on both and I have been afking on my main and working on my alts lmao.
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:31 am

Glad to see you making use of this thread again, Risa! Been making some excellent progress lately. Early congrats on 99 Strength, and best of luck making that final push. That last level always feels the longest to me.

Excellent work on the alts as well! That's some crazy dedication if you ask me. A lot of the time I barely want to log in and play my main, yet here you are knocking out milestones on three accounts at once, haha. Those'll be a great moneymaker once you've finally gotta all the requirements out of the way, though.

Looking forward to seeing more of you on here. Be sure to keep us updated Smile

P.S. Are you following a specific guide in order to make these alts? Would be cool to check it out if so.

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:13 pm

Hey @Syllabic

Me too man I literally had to dig through a years worth of threads to find it haha! But I'm glad I can post on it again im going to work hard and dedicate myself fully to my runescape accounts as this is the first time since 2005 when I started playing original on osrs back in the day when I was like 11 years old now 26 haha that I've ever done anything like this or got this far and honestly I have been working on it hard then taking break then working then taking break and if I didn't have those long breaks in between I know I work hard I could of pushed out some serious gains along time ago! but im back now and no time for breaks this time! Very Happy

yeah I know it is a bit crazy running three acc's at once have to be extra careful and to always check back every 15-20 mins just to make sure no one has taken my grinding spot, nothing has killed me, logged out or anything like that but im dedicated to make these money makers as in the long run it will really help me push out some gp for my main to fund for the skills I will need it for later on as gp atm is something im struggling with im poor atm haha preparing alts is not cheap!.

Also I have looked at many guides on YouTube for alt accounts in general and the best one I found for me to make was slayer alts when creating alts you should look at your play style and what would suit you how good you are at paying attention or track of extra accounts whilst working on your main i.e on my main ive been grinding out strength afk and on the alts working on the combat skills, range, mage, smithing lvls so I can do alching and other stuff when I do slayer Smile

the best guide ive been following is this one feel free to check out his other videos too he does great how to make an alt account videos:https://youtu.be/Aq99sbg8Rvc
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:32 pm

well guys here's my stats for my first slayer alt I feel like this is the perfect base stats. base combat lvls to 70 to be able to take tasks from slayer master Nieve, magic lvls at 55 for high alching drops when fighting gargoyles or brutal black dragons my ultimate milestones. A high range lvl 50-80 on both alts to be able to do some good damage from safe spots and cannon tasks quickly Very Happy so we can get some quick xp slayer rates and lvls up faster shouldn't hopefully take too long to get to lvl 70 slayer. I am going to be trying out thee slayer alts as it does depend on your playstyle and I feel like this will be perfect for me as im quite a quick rushy player with the controls and im using a laptop so I have multiple screens open so I can keep control of alts quite quickly and easily. but yes here is some more progress and I am almost at 99 strength I can't wait to post the news!!!!! not long left!!!!!

The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 Screenshot-2020-06-28-at-01-20-33
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:55 pm

Thank you very much for the link, Risa! Can't guarantee I'll be starting an alt soon, but it's really nice to have some knowledge/resources available beforehand Smile I'll continue to give it some thought and decide what appeals to me most. Anything to take the some of the financial pressure off so I can get those buyables done!

And wow, that's some crazy progress. Things are gonna go quick now that you have access to Nieve! Can't wait to see more POGGIES!

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:33 am

thank you @Syllabic Very Happy means a lot man! and I totally agree I know there's probably better ways to make money but for me slayer alts is what I need. and its defo useful for when you do need that extra gp per hour. especially with the skills I have left to improve defo going to help me Smile
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:49 pm

The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 Screenshot-2020-06-30-at-01-43-48

HERE IT IS GUYS!!!!! FINALLY GOT MY 99 STRENGTH! AHHHH THE GREENESS OF THIS CAPE I AM IN LOVE! SUCH AN AWESOME ACHIEVEMENT! I am probably going to move onto 99 attack! Very Happy I am wanting to get my combat lvls up now all the way to range once combat is out the way then I can pretty much do anything also will work on my agility to im so happy Very Happy! one of three down!!!!! yessss lads!
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:30 am

Big grats Risa! 99 Strength is such an awesome achievement (and quite an awesome cape for fashionscape when Christmas comes around =p). Good luck on the attack and agility grind!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:45 am

thanks man! means a lot! Very Happy haha yeah defo pulling it for xmas!
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by 11 Eleven Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:08 am

Great progress! I started with 99 agility because I'm a glutton for punishment. I don't think there is a right or wrong way to max; patience is key. You'll get there eventually!

The Road To Max With RiisaChic :) - Page 2 U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next