new to the game and clan

5 posters

Go down

new to the game and clan Empty new to the game and clan

Post by indingoh Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:20 pm

hello everyone. my name is indingoh (most people call me Indy) and i just started playing OSRS about two months ago. i've got a 13 month old son at home so i don't have much time to game anymore and this game fits nicely into my crazy schedule Smile i am a software developer by day and i also really enjoy board games and tv/movies. happy to be a part of the crew and hope i can help out some of the newer player as most of the game is all fresh in my mind!
indingoh
indingoh

Back to top Go down

new to the game and clan Empty Re: new to the game and clan

Post by Hevalio Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:48 pm

Welcome into the clan!!! I hope you enjoy your time here greatly, and leagues as well if you're doing that Very Happy

And welcome to OSRS too! This is a great time to get into the game, so many things are happening and being added
Hevalio
Hevalio

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:55 pm

Welcome in! We have an Indaco in the clan so this will be fun lol.

I'm also big into board games. What's your favorite right now? I'm playing a lot of Marvel United and Vagrantsong (love co-op boardgames)

Excited to see you around Smile
Bob
Bob

new to the game and clan YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:31 am

Hey Indy, good to see you made it to the forums! Would also like to know what you have to say Re: board games. I'm not a superfan or anything like that, but I'm always looking for new ones to try out whenever the gang has a game night Smile (preferably ones that don't tax my brain too much, am dumb)

new to the game and clan NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by rackroll Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:10 am

Welcome Indy! It honestly feels fairly rare to find someone who just got into OSRS! Most of us have played on and off again for a good chunk of our lives, so it's great to see there's still brand new players coming in! Like you said, this is a great game to fit in around a busy schedule, and grind a bit here and there when you can.

We'll see you around! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

new to the game and clan YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down