Back after a very long hiatus, not anyone knows me XD

5 posters

Go down

Back after a very long hiatus, not anyone knows me XD Empty Back after a very long hiatus, not anyone knows me XD

Post by Onslawht Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:28 pm

Hey,

So I played classic way back when it first came out either in 2001 or 2002 and played for years. I then took a LOOOONG hiatus because i couldn't have the patience for the grind. I started watching Settled on Swampletics and it got me intrigued. THEN i saw McTile and said ok, ill give it another shot. This time I'm taking it nice and slow and I plan to stay here a while. Thanks for the opportunity. cheers.
Onslawht
Onslawht

Back to top Go down

Back after a very long hiatus, not anyone knows me XD Empty Re: Back after a very long hiatus, not anyone knows me XD

Post by Azein Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:41 pm

Not too many of us original classic players out there! I recommend Verf's Karamja locked UIM if you liked Swampletics, feels entirely different even though it's the same
Azein
Azein

Back after a very long hiatus, not anyone knows me XD YP5zkAJ

Zuk

Back to top Go down

Back after a very long hiatus, not anyone knows me XD Empty Re: Back after a very long hiatus, not anyone knows me XD

Post by shopferix Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:25 am

They say you never quit RS, only take long breaks, it was also true for me who came back to OSRS after leaving RS3 some 3-4 years prior. I hope you are enjoying your time here with us, hope to see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:33 am

Welcome back from your break Very Happy
I also find the grinds some people do, fascinating to watch. On that matter I can recommend Limpwurts Xtreme Onechunk Ironman, his grinds are absolutely crazy xD

Also welcome to our clan ^^ bounce

Back after a very long hiatus, not anyone knows me XD NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:11 am

Welcome to the clan Smile

Nice to see another classic runescape baby Razz

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join. But i assume you already have.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here. Skill of the week voting happens in the discord.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down