BitBug
Derpix
Buy My Alchs
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Runelite Plugins Todolist - Page 2 Empty Re: Runelite Plugins Todolist

Post by Buy My Alchs Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:33 am

Guest Indicators plugin is out! Highlights all clan mates now, both for guests and members!
Runelite Plugins Todolist - Page 2 Image12
Buy My Alchs
Buy My Alchs

Back to top Go down

Post by Buy My Alchs Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:35 pm

I have updated the post with some new ideas and new plugins I have taken over/made
Buy My Alchs
Buy My Alchs

Back to top Go down

Post by EnemaWater Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:13 pm

I actually came across your post here and created an account with this forum because of the "-Attack Time (Overlays ticks until you can attack again)". I'm terrible at prayer flicking on attacks, and downloaded every metronome/tick counting plugin hoping to find something that would countdown ticks to your next attack. Your post about considering making something like that is the only thing i've seen lol. I added this post to my favorites bar so I can keep an eye on the awesome stuff you're making!

I had a few feature ideas for a plugin like this, but no absolutely nothing about making plugins lol. If you could make it see what weapon you are using to know how many tick's between attacks, and then after you attack shows a little box that counts down until you attack again. Nothing crazy on the screen, but a small little box like you get with the "Visual Metronome" plugin.
EnemaWater
EnemaWater

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2