BitBug
Derpix
Buy My Alchs
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Runelite Plugins Todolist Empty Runelite Plugins Todolist

Post by Buy My Alchs Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:07 pm

So I've made a few runelite plugins and planning to make more when I get around to it.

My plugins:
-Last Man Standing
-XP Drop Notify
-Entrana (highlights items in your inventory/equipment that aren't allowed on Entrana when you're near the Entrana boat)
-Butler (Shows timer for when butler will return. May also get it to tell you optimal time to request butler to get more) I have given the Butler plugin to someone else who has created for features for it.
-Shooting Star Info (Does a whole pile of useful stuff for displaying info when mining shooting stars and helps you locate one if it's near you)
-Guest Indicators (Highlights all clan mates, for guests and members)
-Recently Banked Items (Quickly grab items that you have recently withdraw/deposited, great for wildy clue steps!)
-Instant Idle Notify (An instant idle notifier for any process that consumes/changes items at least 3 times in equal intervals)
-Easy Giant's Foundry
-Looting Bag (Shows number of free slots and value in looting bag in inventory)
-Shooting Star Tracking (Logs POH star telescope data into a panel, let's you add notifications for when a scoped star has landed, easily hop to a star's world by double clicking, share star data with friends)
-Supplies Tracker (Logs consumable supplies used while you play)

Here are some ideas for new ones:
-Public Chat Filter (Let's you filter public chat by friends chat, guest clan chat, clan chat. Halfway point between public on and public friends.)
-GE Limit Tracker (Ash's idea, keeps track of the time and quantity of ge limited items so you know when you can buy more of an item)
-Barrage/Chin helper (Tile indicators show the number of npcs in the 3x3 area around the tile so you know where to hit for maximum npcs, an upgrade from the monkey metrics plugin)
-Remind Me (Allows you to set a reminder message that will appear as a notification for whatever time you set. Possible toggle for ingame time vs normal time e.g. !remindme 90m Herb Run. Suggested by few people in clan chat).
-Thrall DPS (Shows/tracks information for your thrall's dps, damage, average damage per second, number of hits)
-Eclectic Clue Farming (Makes eclectic implings right click to open once you have a medium clue in your inventory. Can extend to other implings with toggles as well). (Not allowed plugin for Runelite)
-Clan Clue Scroll (This is a big one. So anyone can host a .txt document online with steps of a clue scroll and coordinates where to dig. They can have as many steps as they want and provide the x, y, z coordinate where to dig. However, the message for the clues is encrypted with the x, y, z coordinate to prevent easy cheating. Clans can make a clue and put it online, give their clannies the url to solve it. When players dig it will attempt to decrypt the current hint with the coordinates they dig at and if successful will give them the next clue!).
-Darkmeyer Scenery Remover (Removes some scenery stuff in Darkmeyer area to improve fps, copy of the Fossil Island/Prif plugin)
-Mute Bots/Noobs (Hides public chat messages from low combat level accounts, can choose what combat level and below to mute. Helpful for ge spam advertisers)
-Chat Sorter (Sorts the player list in the friends/clan/guest clan chat by players that have spoken most recently. This allows people to hop to people they are chatting with quicker if they aren't on their friends list. Ideal for market/pvm world finding ccs.)
-Chatbox scroll freeze (When you scroll up in the chatbox to read previous messages, the plugin stops the scrollbar changing with new messages (similar to twitch so I've heard)).
-Save Camera (Save button to save all info about your current camera settings like zoom pitch yaw roll compass direction. Helps guide you to load them again manually (automatic not allowed in Runelite except for zoom and compass)).

Last edited by Buy My Alchs on Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:33 am; edited 25 times in total
Buy My Alchs
Buy My Alchs

Back to top Go down

Runelite Plugins Todolist Empty Re: Runelite Plugins Todolist

Post by Derpix Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:31 pm

Its super nice to see someone spending the time to develop runelite plugins!
If I was to pick from any of your ideas the Recently Banked Items plugin would be a really nice addon to the game, I can see that being a huge QOL improvement.
Derpix
Derpix

Back to top Go down

Post by BitBug Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:57 pm

Recently banked items & ge limit trackers seem the most usefull to me

Even though as an uim i cant use any of them haha

Good luck coding!

Runelite Plugins Todolist 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Buy My Alchs Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:01 pm

BitBug wrote:Recently banked items & ge limit trackers seem the most usefull to me

Good luck coding!

Lmao that's sad. Any UIM plugins you want Surprised? Some death pile tracking things or something?
Buy My Alchs
Buy My Alchs

Back to top Go down

Post by BitBug Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:50 pm

Buy My Alchs wrote:
BitBug wrote:Recently banked items & ge limit trackers seem the most usefull to me

Good luck coding!

Lmao that's sad. Any UIM plugins you want Surprised? Some death pile tracking things or something?

I'll think about plugins that could benefit me that dont yet exist

Runelite Plugins Todolist 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by NH Me Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:10 am

I've always wanted to add another option to Entity Hider plugin to make life nicer on pvp worlds. Have a toggle to hide anyone not in your combat bracket.
NH Me
NH Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Buy My Alchs Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:18 am

NH Me wrote:I've always wanted to add another option to Entity Hider plugin to make life nicer on pvp worlds. Have a toggle to hide anyone not in your combat bracket.

There's a reason that feature isn't there; it's not allowed.
https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/another-message-about-unofficial-clients?oldschool=1
Not allowed feature examples:
Offers additional information about other players, with the purpose of scouting PvP targets
Which gives summary information about a group of players, such as how many players are attackable and not in your own CC, what prayers they are mostly using, etc
Buy My Alchs
Buy My Alchs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjr_Oc3lot Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:48 am

Oh wow! I'm loving these idea. Entrana, Recently Banked/Withdrawn and Barrage/Chin helper are awesome for me!

Keep us updated lad Very Happy
Mjr_Oc3lot
Mjr_Oc3lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Buy My Alchs Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:39 am

Added a new idea

-Farming Protection (Hover on seeds/saplings/patches with growing plants to find out the protection cost quickly)

also please let me know if anything I've said is already been done or mostly done, I may not be aware and don't want to duplicate work unless I can improve it, but improving it might just be adding it to the existing plugin instead of making my own. I know monkey metrics exists for barraging chins but it's not exactly what I want.
Buy My Alchs
Buy My Alchs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sye Pie Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:48 am

As requested like a week or two ago, I'd like to sgugest a thrall dps counter just so I can appreciate my zombie bois a bit more Wink. You're awesome for developing plugins btw!
Sye Pie
Sye Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Buy My Alchs Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:35 am

Sye Pie wrote:As requested like a week or two ago, I'd like to sgugest a thrall dps counter just so I can appreciate my zombie bois a bit more Wink. You're awesome for developing plugins btw!

This is a great idea! I will likely need some help for it though as I don't have thralls on my account and won't for a very long time.
Buy My Alchs
Buy My Alchs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchbag Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:22 pm

Pretty cool stuff! How is developing them is it all Java? I'm a developer by day...thought maybe making something for RS be fun...but I'd probably give up like all side projects. You have more will power than me Laughing
Lunchbag

Back to top Go down

Post by Buy My Alchs Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:50 am

Lunchbag wrote:Pretty cool stuff! How is developing them is it all Java? I'm a developer by day...thought maybe making something for RS be fun...but I'd probably give up like all side projects. You have more will power than me Laughing

Yeah it is all java. There is decent ecosystem for making them but I still feel it could be better. The expectation is to look at gow otherplugins do things a lot of the time.
Buy My Alchs
Buy My Alchs

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Fe Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:16 am

Suggestion:
A plugin to stop opening eclectic jars when you have a medium clue, easiest possible method is probably identifying if you have a medium in your inventory then menu entry swapping opening the jar
Nemesis Fe

Orange KQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Buy My Alchs Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:05 am

Added Clan Clue Scroll idea!
I also have time to code one plugin today, what do you guys think I should do?
Buy My Alchs
Buy My Alchs

Back to top Go down

Post by Buy My Alchs Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:03 pm

Nemesis Fe wrote:Suggestion:
A plugin to stop opening eclectic jars when you have a medium clue, easiest possible method is probably identifying if you have a medium in your inventory then menu entry swapping opening the jar

Unfortunately Runelite decided not to allow this (about 3 times). Conditional menu swapping is a bit unfair and it's similar to the construction plugin that allowed left click construction which jagex banned. Hence I won't be able to do this one.
Buy My Alchs
Buy My Alchs

Back to top Go down

Post by Buy My Alchs Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:54 pm

Entrana plugin has been added to the plugin hub!Runelite Plugins Todolist Image10[/url]
Highlights prohibited items when you're on the dock to go to entrana in orange so you know which items have to be deposited.
Buy My Alchs
Buy My Alchs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjr_Oc3lot Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:29 am

Thanks Alchs! Can't wait to get home and install this one Very Happy
Mjr_Oc3lot
Mjr_Oc3lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Buy My Alchs Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:35 am

Butler plugin is now on plugin hub! At the moment it gives an info box with the time till your butler returns with planks or whatever. Let me know further enhancements for assisting with construction
Buy My Alchs
Buy My Alchs

Back to top Go down

Post by Buy My Alchs Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:36 am

New Plugin!

Star Info
Displays various info about shooting star that you find/mine such as tier, number of miners, health %.

Toggleable Features:
-Displays number of players actively mining the star
-Displays Tier of the star
-Displays % of the current tier left
-Displays Info Box of star information as soon as a star is in view
-Displays Hint arrow pointing towards nearby stars if in view
-Highlight stars in green if you can mine them and in red if you can't
-Add a copy option on stars to copy their information to be pasted into discord. For example, W386 T3 66% - 8 Miners - Brimhaven south dungeon entrance 3 minutes ago
-Display remaining dust in the current layer or entire star
-Estimate time to next layer

Runelite Plugins Todolist Image11
Buy My Alchs
Buy My Alchs

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next