New Clan Chat

4 posters

Go down

New Clan Chat Empty New Clan Chat

Post by Sentrox Wed May 26, 2021 8:57 am

Hey everyone! I see the new clan chat in game is up and running, I've just been having a few issues, when I double slash and try to type.

//

i get a message that says "You are not chatting in the channel of your own clan chat at the moment".

Not sure why, maybe its because i'm not an official member. Also if that is the case, I was curious on the time frame to get an invite. I have been in the cc and on the forums for a few months now. I'm in no rush, but I do like to chat with the clan in game, and if that is holding me back, figured I'd mention it.

Thanks everyone!
Sentrox
Sentrox

Back to top Go down

New Clan Chat Empty Re: New Clan Chat

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Wed May 26, 2021 9:04 am

If you go to your clan tab and search for 'Osrs Advice' and select chat it will put you in the clan chat, we'll be moving to update ranks and get everyone transferred over. The Southeast corner of the Grand Exchange is where you'll put in your application. You've made an intro and been in the friends chat so you'll be accepted. See ya in the clan chat Very Happy

New Clan Chat 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrox Wed May 26, 2021 10:10 am

Shh Gg | Small Pulley wrote:If you go to your clan tab and search for 'Osrs Advice' and select chat it will put you in the clan chat, we'll be moving to update ranks and get everyone transferred over. The Southeast corner of the Grand Exchange is where you'll put in your application. You've made an intro and been in the friends chat so you'll be accepted. See ya in the clan chat Very Happy

Thanks a lot, ill make sure to do this later today when I have time. Currently working from home so can't do it right away, but later I will be able to.

Thanks for the help!
Sentrox
Sentrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrox Sat May 29, 2021 12:21 pm

One more question, don't know if this is even possible. The old clan chat was nice, when you logged out of Runescape and logged back in, you were still in the clan chat. I find with this new cc, if you log out for a little while and log back in, you have to rejoin the clan chat. I know it's minor, but would be nice if there was a way around this.
Sentrox
Sentrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat May 29, 2021 1:23 pm

@Sentrox you can either send in an application using the same tab you used to join as a guest (provided there's an admin online in the same world as you), or we can meet up in-game when it's convenient and I can invite you. You've already introduced yourself on here, so that meets our current criteria for formally joining the new CC as a full member Smile

New Clan Chat NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat May 29, 2021 1:27 pm

Sentrox wrote:One more question, don't know if this is even possible. The old clan chat was nice, when you logged out of Runescape and logged back in, you were still in the clan chat. I find with this new cc, if you log out for a little while and log back in, you have to rejoin the clan chat. I know it's minor, but would be nice if there was a way around this.

Hey Sentrox, if you haven't already been sorted, we'll get you officially added to the clan ASAP. Next time you're online, check the clan chat for any key ranks and let them know you wanna join up, already posted an intro, etc. They'll be able to turn on invites to the clan, then you can "apply" (which just involves hitting the "apply" button, there's no actual application), and you'll be accepted (make sure you're on the same world as the key rank).

Once you do that and you're an official member, you'll be able to type with // instead of /// (which is what guests use to type), and you won't have to keep rejoining every time you log out, as you'll automatically rejoin the clan chat every time you log in.

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

New Clan Chat OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrox Sat May 29, 2021 1:32 pm

Sounds great! Thanks everyone.
Sentrox
Sentrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrox Sat May 29, 2021 2:51 pm

I am all joined up now. Thanks so much everyone for the help.
Sentrox
Sentrox

Back to top Go down