Nice to meet you :D

+2
Syllabic
RedrunNerL
6 posters

Go down

Nice to meet you :D Empty Nice to meet you :D

Post by RedrunNerL Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:26 pm

Hey, i'm new here... I play alot of osrs, my account is: RedrunNerL almost everyday online. I play atm only pvm. I play alot, but for most of the game, i'm still a noob 😄.

Irl my name is Mark, 26 year old and i'm form the Netherlands.

i'm not sure how this works, but I want to make some friends in OSRS and I hope i can find some here to play OSRS with.

Want to learn how to boss and to do raids.

Again nice to meet you, and lets play some OSRS!!!
RedrunNerL
RedrunNerL

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you :D Empty Re: Nice to meet you :D

Post by Syllabic Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:33 pm

Hey Mark, thanks for the post. We've already been introduced, but I figure I may as well catch you on here as well Smile

What kind of PVM are you into? We've got a healthy bossing community, and a few ongoing events that might be your scene (Saturday Mass and Boss of the Week specifically, if you wanna check those out on Discord). Not sure if they're your thing, but I'd be down to try some Corp/God Wars sometime if you're up for it. TurtleWurdle hosts learner CoX pretty frequently as well, so keep an eye out for him if you're keen. Might even wanna set up the CoX role on our server in order to get his pings when he's taking groups out.

Feel free to add me in-game, if you like. Always happy to meet new people.

Nice to meet you :D NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:42 pm

Hey Mark,

Welcome bud! I've heard it can get quite cold up in Netherlands - I'd imagine you guys have awesome summers, though. Where I'm at, it's not uncommon for temperatures to reach the mid 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees celsius) in June-August. I've gotten used to the heat, but man, sometimes it can be tough doing work outside.

I play pretty much everyday as well and still consider myself a noob. My philosophy is if I get a max cape, I'll upgrade my status from noob to "semi-noob", lol.

I'm definitely in agreement with Syllabic here, I learned CoX (Raids 1) myself from TurtleWurdle - he hosts learner raids from time to time quite often. He's a really cool dude and even better teacher I have to admit. Check them out if you get a chance.

Catch you in game!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Nice to meet you :D 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:15 pm

Hi Mark! I've played RuneScape off and on for years and started playing OSRS around the time it was released on mobile. I didn't play very often at first but recently I've been playing OSRS a lot and enjoying it immensely. I'm definitely still a noob in OSRS!

I'm fairly new to the clan but in that short time, I've found everyone to be helpful and friendly. If you were looking for a clan to make friends in, this one is great!

Good luck on your goals of bossing and doing raids. Welcome to the clan! Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Nice to meet you :D YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 11 Eleven Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:09 pm

Welcome bud! I'm more of a skiller so won't be too helpful in the PvM aspect, but like most others here have said, we've got plenty of help to get you up to speed with raids/bosses.

Nice to meet you :D U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:46 pm

Hey Red welcome to the clan we are honoured to have you amongst our ranks
COCOMARBELLA

Nice to meet you :D OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by RedrunNerL Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:49 am

Tnx for the reactions Very Happy.
RedrunNerL