This Post is Long Overdue.

+2
Advice Bot
Agi911
6 posters

Go down

-Don't you love this cc?

This Post is Long Overdue. I_vote_lcap20%This Post is Long Overdue. I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
This Post is Long Overdue. I_vote_lcap80%This Post is Long Overdue. I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 5

This Post is Long Overdue. Empty This Post is Long Overdue.

Post by Agi911 Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:06 pm

I've been unable to dedicate much time to playing and I've been focusing more on irl goals, got the dream car, girl, and recently house. Bit of a tangent but the house is oddly enough across the street from my grandma and recently my grandpa had passed from covid, the first case in my area. She was very lucky not to have ended up with it. She's a nurse and brought him back for a while with cpr after he collapsed but he was gone by the time of arriving to the hospital. They were/are excited for us moving so close. Life is busy and has been, especially recently as I'm working 12hr days sometimes 10-13 days at a time and rarely a 16hr. My interest isn't as high in runescape either but I still love to play or watch a vid when on break or have a moment to spare. Even when things slow down in a few months and I work normal shifts again I doubt I'll be popping in very often. I love how much this cc has grown and where it's gone. I have tons of memories and loved helping so many in the cc, going to/hosting events, bossing with so many people, and just having fun/silly chats.

I'd bet money that i'll return to runescape one day with almost! the same level as focus as before (especially on my iron) but it's not anytime soon. My thoughts are a bit jumbled at the moment and I'm probably overworking myself too, even on my day off to relax they're all over the place lol.

I'll still come around from time to time but this is my official notice of I'm not gonna be 'back' for the foreseeable future.

Love you all and I hope the best for each of you, even those new I've never met.

-Agi911 aka Agi911s pet aka Yukino Bara (Alexander)
Agi911
Agi911

This Post is Long Overdue. NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

This Post is Long Overdue. Empty Re: This Post is Long Overdue.

Post by Advice Bot Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:13 pm

<3 <3 <3

Take care, my good, long-time friend. I have a lot of fond memories of you.

I check my PMs as often as possible, so if you ever need to chat, reach out. The clan will be around when things settle down and you have more time to play.

Most importantly: go crush real life. I am excited to connect down the road and see where you've landed. You are an exemplary member of the clan and will thrive in life!

We'll miss you, but will remain hopeful of your return...
Advice Bot

This Post is Long Overdue. EXUiqne

Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Sun May 03, 2020 11:33 am

I missed this post !!! so glad to hear from you and that you have so many exciting things going on. I am sorry for your loss, but what a lovely thing that you are now near to your grandma which will be a huge comfort. I do hope that your work load slows down to something more reasonable and that you get the chance to relax and enjoy life with all those changes. It has always been a pleasure to see you in cc, and will be again, if and when you ever find the time . In the meantime enjoy life....it is a bit of a muddle for us all but you sound up beat and have lots to keep you occupied, take care, stay safe, and miss you <3.
ladybird2

This Post is Long Overdue. NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Ross Sun May 03, 2020 12:29 pm

Nice to see your name come up Agi, stay well and Goodluck with everything IRL!
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

This Post is Long Overdue. 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by PugTart Tue May 05, 2020 5:59 pm

so sorry to hear about your loss, Agi. you've always been around since I joined the CC, will miss seeing you around. I hope things get better for you and that you can get a break soon and rest. much love to you Smile hope to see you in the future.
PugTart
PugTart

This Post is Long Overdue. YP5zkAJ

hp

Back to top Go down

Post by God Bu Bu Sat May 09, 2020 7:21 am

That's some intense schedule you have there, do take care of your body. The clan is going to get bigger and bigger even more with the upcoming clan system. Probably more events for pvm mass in future.

I guess it's good to take a break once in a while like how I do every year. Anyway, we'll be here like how we always will come back. Razz

Sincerely,
Another lurker
God Bu Bu
God Bu Bu

This Post is Long Overdue. YP5zkAJ

gold chin

Back to top Go down