Shoutout to God Baws

3 posters

Go down

Shoutout to God Baws Empty Shoutout to God Baws

Post by DabbingBrb Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:17 am

Yesterday I found a really good Hide and Seek spot so I decided to host a random one off game for the clan. God Baws was one of the first 3 to trade me but to my surprise he traded me 23m in platinum tokens to host more games! It was completely unexpected and made for a very fun afternoon, racking my brain trying to think of new spots and new hints. The prizes were massive thanks to him so it got a huge turnout and a lot of participation in the clan. I'm usually on the seeking side of the game so it was actually really fun to try being the host for once. Might have to do that more often Razz

Apparently after my hide and seek Keno started to host some games and God Baws donated to that as well! Very generous and was able to make a lot of peoples days brighter, mine included.
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Shoutout to God Baws NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Shoutout to God Baws Empty Re: Shoutout to God Baws

Post by Advice Bot Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:47 am

Advice Bot

Shoutout to God Baws EXUiqne

Bot

Back to top Go down

Shoutout to God Baws Empty Re: Shoutout to God Baws

Post by God Baws / Gmzy Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 am

DabbingBrb wrote:Yesterday I found a really good Hide and Seek spot so I decided to host a random one off game for the clan. God Baws was one of the first 3 to trade me but to my surprise he traded me 23m in platinum tokens to host more games! It was completely unexpected and made for a very fun afternoon, racking my brain trying to think of new spots and new hints. The prizes were massive thanks to him so it got a huge turnout and a lot of participation in the clan. I'm usually on the seeking side of the game so it was actually really fun to try being the host for once. Might have to do that more often Razz

Apparently after my hide and seek Keno started to host some games and God Baws donated to that as well! Very generous and was able to make a lot of peoples days brighter, mine included.

I love hosting events, and I love making other people happy. It's an honor to me to be able to help out the community as much as I can and I know how hard it can be for people to make some money and I've been there myself. I really love to help out and I'll do it as much as I can=)
God Baws / Gmzy
God Baws / Gmzy

Back to top Go down