Shoutout to Ele, Sunkist and many others

+4
Matt Ross
Legna
eoinc
Nemesis Fe
8 posters

Go down

Shoutout to Ele, Sunkist and many others Empty Shoutout to Ele, Sunkist and many others

Post by Nemesis Fe Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:00 pm

After shep vanished with my bow Ele setup a little fundraiser, Thanks to Faith, Ele, Sunkist, Seiryu, Gorship, Noble, Matt ross, King, Sunlounger, Doogus rick, Lucido, Purp, Beezy and Sora, sorry if i missed anyone

Tis a long way back to the bow and whilst i primarily play my iron i will be back on my main soon enough
Nemesis Fe

Orange KQ

Back to top Go down

Shoutout to Ele, Sunkist and many others Empty Re: Shoutout to Ele, Sunkist and many others

Post by eoinc Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:35 pm

Hey Nem,
Sorry this happened to you, especially from someone that had built up a lot of trust in the clan and decided to betray it all. Best of luck in your rebuild, it may turn out to be a good thing in your personal development. Unfortunately you've learned the hard way this time. 
Good Luck out there
eoinc
eoinc

Shoutout to Ele, Sunkist and many others NuD0cpJ

Woinc Med

Back to top Go down

Shoutout to Ele, Sunkist and many others Empty Re: Shoutout to Ele, Sunkist and many others

Post by Legna Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:58 pm

Oh no, I've been mega AFK and didn't realize something bad happened in the CC Sad

I hope luck is with you going forward and I'm sure Bow will be back in your hands in no time Smile
Legna
Legna

Shoutout to Ele, Sunkist and many others YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Ross Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:50 pm

Very unfortunate what happened..But we are happy to help, a thoughtful idea to who's idea it was to collect funds ^^ (I think Sunkist)

Great to hear you're still playing Smile
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

Shoutout to Ele, Sunkist and many others 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by King_Axolotl Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:26 pm

Maybe we finally pvm together.

Jad

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:58 pm

so sorry to hear that you were betrayed out of your bow, but lovely to hear of all those that came together to help you out Smile
Avallan
Avallan

Shoutout to Ele, Sunkist and many others YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:11 am

I'm glad to hear from you, being betrayed by someone you chose to trust is a very nasty experience, life changing when you are warm hearted and generous and get 'kicked in the teeth'. Those of us like me, who did not donate don't feel any less concerned and sympathetic, and I'm glad you have the strength of character to play on and enjoy your iron, before embarking in the fight back. I'm so glad you didn't quit, as is often the case, and that you realise you have a lot of love and support in here. Well done to those that made the gesture.
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorship Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:50 am

More than happy to help Nem I only wish I could do more. I hope the road ahead is as kind to you as you are to the rest of us.

Shoutout to Ele, Sunkist and many others U7euiv5

Back to top Go down