The_Gamed
vit
0RC
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Started From The Bottom ~~0RC - Page 2 Empty Re: Started From The Bottom ~~0RC

Post by 0RC Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:49 am

Sure! The first image is after I had hiked up one of the hills and swam in a reservoir: you can see a monument on the hill off in the distance (approximately 6-8km walk away I think as the valley ridge winds off in an arc which isn't pictured very well). The second image is a panorama (with a random member of the public in Laughing ) from infront of that monument in the first image.

The whole hike was about 16km circular in total!

Spoiler:
0RC
0RC

Back to top Go down

Started From The Bottom ~~0RC - Page 2 Empty Re: Started From The Bottom ~~0RC

Post by 0RC Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:35 pm

What a lengthy bump...

I can't even think of the amount of gains that my account has made since the last update..!? I have gotten 99 Prayer and 99 Crafting, I have base 80s, I have gathered a number of fancy items in my bank to make me feel better about myself...

I have obtained 2 new snazzy outfits for my wardrobe:
Full Prospector's Outfit (and upgraded it to Gilded with use of stardust!)
Full Lumberjack Outfit (and upgraded it to the Forestry outfit with the use of some leaves (!?))

I am well on my way towards getting base 85s (next stop: 90s!)...

Where my account is lacking, however, is on the questing front still. Also, since Jagex are intent on making my red list of uncompleted quests even longer, I should perhaps consider trying to play catch-up.

I'm still also considering dumping my GP stash into Construction since I am using up way too many law runes completing all of these herb runs..!

As for personal gains: I've started my third degree (at least, enhancing my second degree, making this my third university in total...) a few months ago which means that I've been trying to focus on more AFK tasks. I'd LOVE to be AFK'ing blood runes at the moment, but I still need to finish off the RoTE set before doing so. I'm currently missing the top and the robe bottom (as well as a needle to make that fancy sack).

Lots to think about with this game; but most importantly it is still a nice respite from work and study and, whilst I'm not always vocal in the chat, it's nice watching the conversations scroll by.

Hope to see you all at an event sometime soon!

~0RC

Started From The Bottom ~~0RC - Page 2 Image_10
0RC
0RC

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2