The_Gamed
vit
0RC
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Started From The Bottom ~~0RC Empty Started From The Bottom ~~0RC

Post by 0RC Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:13 pm

Started from the bottom now we'... Slightly higher than we were before.

Just thought I'd set out my goals and achievements here! I play on multiple laptops and mobile devices so I've got my goals list strewn all over the digital world... I thought it'd be nice to start a thread to post them all here (as and when I complete them all).

I 'reserved' the 0RC account waaaaay back when EOC changed from username logins to e-Mail logins only (I fear some of you are too young to remember those days!), but back in December '18 I caught one of my employees playing OSRS on their mobile phone and I had no idea that OSRS was a thing again, let alone available on mobile devices. I began playing again, and now here I am.

My main goal for the account, ultimately, is to have fun. When I first played the game it became such a grind that, at times, took its toll on my social, physical and mental health. Now I'm much older and somewhat wiser, but my love for the game hasn't dwindled in the slightest.

Aside from that, I'd love to have a maxed account. My other account on EOC (which I no longer play) was only about 20 levels away from maxing and then Jagex released Dungeoneering... Which I maxed... And then Divination came about... Which I got into the low 90s... It'd be nice to actually max an account for once!

At present, I'm working towards getting the following levels:

• Base 60s
  • Base 70s
  • Base 80s
  • Base 90s
  • Maxed!

My current list of 'wants' for skills are:

Started From The Bottom ~~0RC 0RC

My current total levels are:

My current non-skilling goal that I'm working towards is: Diaries -- All completed to Hard level

Of course, there is also an extensive list of quests that need to be completed in order to achieve this... So ultimately I'll be aiming for a Quest Cape also!

Any help to achieve the above would be greatly appreciated; I look forward to seeing you all in-game!

Last edited by 0RC on Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
0RC
0RC

Back to top Go down

Started From The Bottom ~~0RC Empty Re: Started From The Bottom ~~0RC

Post by vit Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:26 pm

Having fun is the main part, and 0rc is an awesome name! Look forward to seeing the progress!
vit
vit

Started From The Bottom ~~0RC U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:14 pm

Best part about this game is setting high goals and crushing them! Your doing great so far, keep it up! Smile
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Started From The Bottom ~~0RC 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Attas seed Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:24 pm

A good set of goals there, sure you'll achieve them whilst having fun!
Attas seed

Back to top Go down

Post by 0RC Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:29 pm

Thanks guys!

I've made some good progress recently having come into a decent amount of GP (+8.2m from a clan Bandos trip and +17m from a random person doing a drop party event in the clan chat!).

The last few days have seen 80 Construction and 80 Prayer coming in, as well as being close to 80 Defence, 73 Prayer and 83 Range. I'm currently working towards completing 200 Slayer tasks (currently on 168) which will help me get the Rune Pouch and unlocking a few more extended tasks.

My current method (for the sake of farming points) is to use Mazchena for tasks #*1-*9 and then do Konar every 10th task. As soon as I get my pouch and a decent amount of reserve points I'll be using Konar for all combat training as I enjoy the variety, it's new content for me, and she's fairly easy for me to reach at the moment to get new tasks (currently 95cb)!
0RC
0RC

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:51 pm

That 8.2m bandos split was juicy >Smile

Nice progress mate!

Started From The Bottom ~~0RC Dabna10

Started From The Bottom ~~0RC Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Started From The Bottom ~~0RC NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Ross Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:11 pm

You're quite right when it comes to having fun and not getting lost in the grind. I made that mistake when I maxed pre-eoc.

Good luck with your goals!
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

Started From The Bottom ~~0RC 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by mine rock Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:32 pm

gl on those goals!
mine rock
mine rock

Started From The Bottom ~~0RC U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by 0RC Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:20 pm

Thanks for the kind comments guys!

So the last few weeks have seen:
  • 73 Slayer
  • 90 Cooking (I'm slowly working my way to 99 whilst studying)
  • Rune Pouch!
  • Extended all of the tasks that I want
  • 72 Thieving

I'm currently working on the list of skills that I need to complete all of the achievement diaries to Hard, which include:
  • 75 Thieving
  • 75 Smithing
  • 71 Agility
  • 70 Mining
  • 69 Hunter
  • 65 Runecrafting

There's also quite an extensive Quest list that I'll leave out/neglect for now...

I'll be doing the skills that aren't AFK'able (which is most of them) in my down-time and between doing a bit of bossing here and there. I'm currently looking for some people to teach me how to do Armadyl and Saradomin (as I need money to fund my Construction habit...) so if anybody's up for a trip when I have time, I'd be more than grateful! The more the merrier!
0RC
0RC

Back to top Go down

Post by 0RC Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:40 am

So not a lot of progression in the last few weeks unfortunately due to the way that my work rota and RL things have worked out. I have, however, got to 94 cooking, done a few quests and (finally) completed Morytania Hard Diary! I've also unlocked Piety/Chivalry, and had a go at doing a bit of bossing... First boss I've tried (solo) was DKs which... Let's say, didn't go as well as I'd hoped. I think I need a duo/trio to get used to the mechanics in there!

Spoiler:
0RC
0RC

Back to top Go down

Post by Trizzy Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:30 pm

Big gains! Responding to this so I get notifications with any updates. Smile

Good luck on the grind my guy!
Trizzy
Trizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:04 am

Well done on the gains, 5 small lvls until you can get a beautiful purple cape Very Happy Wink
And with Mory hard done, Barrows should be a good moneymaker, should be 600k/h with no items, just on runes alone Very Happy
Good luck with the DKS pets Smile bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by basedsakon123 Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:51 pm

Best of luck!
basedsakon123
basedsakon123

Back to top Go down

Post by 0RC Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:27 am

Long time no update..!

So I've been fairly busy over the last month or so with work... Portfolio 1/2 is now complete towards my paramedic course with work continuing on the second one. As you can all imagine, I'm a bit busy with the current world events occurring!

I have, however, managed to get some big gains over the last month.

Full Bandos
Saradomin Godsword
Full Anglers

75 Slayer
75 Thieving
85 Range
1750 Total (currently 1771)
99 Cooking
80 Farming

Morytania Hard Diary
Fremennik Hard Diary

Those are the biggest levels I can think of for now... I'm going to update my goals list as I'm managing to tick quite a few of them off now. My current (updated) goals are going to include:

90 Construction (and then kit out my house with everything that I need)
100CB (currently 99, would like 100 for Duradaddy Slayer)
Base level 70s (Mining, RC and Hunter to go)
A second 99... Who knows which one!?
Achievement diaries to hard - which includes quite a bit of questing..!

I'm also adding a few things to my 'hard' goals as I am terrible at this game:

Bandos Pet
Fire Cape - yes, even in 2020, with Kharils/Veracs + Blowpipe, I struggle to beat Jad!
Full Ancestral

Any help for the above would be greatly appreciated. I could do with pointers on Jad (I've watched what seems to be dozens of different guides on Youtube), recommendations for Bandos'ing (see my current skills in my signature), and also how is best to train construction without blowing 100M which I now don't have Sad

Spoiler:

Started From The Bottom ~~0RC Cape10
0RC
0RC

Back to top Go down

Post by RSNBABE Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:49 am

Bro this is awesome! Keeep up the good work, I also find it a lot easier to list out goals and go for one at a time, especially when keeping a visual representation, it makes it more satisfying!

As far as training construction without truly breaking the bank, here's a detailed cost benefit analysis of diff methods! (i put your username in to calculate the cost)

Oak planks are your best bet for 99 and are generally pretty fast if you're doing oak dungeon doors, (which seems to be the second meta after mahog tables but almost half the price)
Started From The Bottom ~~0RC BSyM62x

Teak planks are the next step up in cost, but are slightly faster than oaks, although in my opinion it would be a better cost alternative to stick with oaks
Started From The Bottom ~~0RC KCAM2NK

Mahogany planks are def the priciest option of getting 99 construction but the fastest by far, if you're willing to spread out trainign diff milestones overtime, theyre def the fastest, but the cost will make you cry

Started From The Bottom ~~0RC RYkyBMN

Source: oldschool.tools calculator and personal experience of wasting money on 99 con with mahogs ,_, lemme know if you need any other help skilling, im more than happy to help, add me ingame my name is 'Babe'
RSNBABE
RSNBABE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:56 pm

That's a huge accomplishment!

Congrats on getting base 60's in skills.

I'm currently on the grind for base 70's and finishing up my last quest, to get the Quest Cape!
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Started From The Bottom ~~0RC IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by 0RC Thu May 14, 2020 4:33 am

Annnnnnnd 70RC makes Base 70s!

Spoiler:

Still working on getting all of the diaries done, with only about 4-5 quests remaining on the list in order to complete them...

Struggling to kill Zulrah for the Western diaries, though, so we'll keep on persisting with that until it happens!
0RC
0RC

Back to top Go down

Post by 0RC Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:32 pm

Hey all, once again!

I've been pretty absent as of recent as I've been to a run of hard-hitting calls at work, and the stresses added by the pandemic have started taking their toll. Luckily I was able to get away to the lovely countryside as of recent and knocked out a 16km hike as well as spending some much needed time with friends and family. As such, I've only been on RS in short bursts and not been too talkative when I have done! So thanks for not booting me out of the clan! Laughing

Anyway, I've only gained a few levels here and there, but have started to do a lot more slayer with the goal of getting 85. I've been trying to kill bosses where possible, and today I got lucky with a drop at Grotesque Guardians!

Started From The Bottom ~~0RC Untitl12

I'll be doing Grotesques until I get a jar drop and maybe even go for the pet if possible... Until next time, stay safe folks!
0RC
0RC

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:20 pm

Figured work had you down again. Hell of a rough time to be in the medical field Shocked Glad to hear you finally got a break. You take any pics on your hike?

Hopefully you'll be able to cut your time at that boss short (i.e. early pet). It's fun at the beginning, but most people tend to burn out pretty quickly. I think I managed about 120 kills before I decided it wasn't worth the trouble. Suppose the core drop is pretty nice incentive to keep going, though.

Take it easy (as best you can), and as always, a huge thanks for helping keeps things running during the pandemic. Here's hoping things calm down sooner rather than later. You deserve a proper vacation!

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:34 pm

Orrrccc!! It's been quite awhile my bud. Glad to see you could make some time to relax and play some games. My sister is also in medical (and pregnant...due in a weekish) and the work situation is absolutely depressing to even hear about. I hope there's some light at the end of tunnel and you can destress soon...

Happy to hear you say hi again in cc Very Happy Very Happy
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Started From The Bottom ~~0RC YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next