Chcn
Cattom 25
Zvny
Lokandur
Its Joey
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OSRS Feedback - 3x Bond Giveaway! Empty OSRS Feedback - 3x Bond Giveaway!

Post by Its Joey Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:04 am

Hello friends.
I've decided I wanted to give back to the CC for being so helpful and just amazing company overall. In the last few months that I've been in the CC I've made a lot of friends and learned a lot about OSRS.

To celebrate I'm going to be giving away three Old school bonds (Est. Value of ~4.2M each as of writing this post)
The bonds can go to anyone in the cc, if you're an ironman or a free to play player, no problem!

OSRS Feedback - 3x Bond Giveaway! Bf8yZs7

How to enter and win yourself a bond!
Entry conditions are as follows;

1. You do not need to have a rank in the CC in order to win, I understand that some people don't want a smiley or they simply have other CC's they rather have their ranks in, or you may be new to the CC.

2. Make a reply to this thread and tell me what has been your best moments / experiences in Old School Runescape. Try to give a good story, I'd love to go through all of your stories.

3. In your reply please also tell me one of your favourite experiences with the CC so far. It can be anything, the point is to share the happiness!

4. When you make your reply, be yourself and be honest. Include your OSRS Username in your post.

How will I pick the winners?
Everyone who replies to this thread and followed the above conditions will get an entry into the event. Your OSRS Usernames will be added to a random name picker and I will pick 3 names at random to win. I'll also be posting a recording of the winners being picked once I announce the winners.
Again, do not forget to put your OSRS Username in your post, if you forget I can't enter you in the giveaway.

Sample reply template so you copy / paste to save some time, you don't necessarily have to use this template however as I'll be reading every single reply.
Code:
[b]OSRS Username:[/b]

[b]What is one of my best moments / experience in OSRS?[/b]

[b]What is one of my favourite experiences in the CC so far?[/b]

Giveaway Deadline
You have until September 21st, 2019 to enter.
You may still post submissions after the deadline has passed, they'll still be a good read I'm sure, however you will not be entered in the giveaway after the deadline passes.

I will be picking the winners on September 22nd, 2019. Good luck to everyone who enters and I want to thank you again for being awesome as well as being apart of the community here at OSRS Advice.

Q&A

1. I won, can I give my prize to an alt (such as an ironman) or to someone else?
    You absolutely can. its your prize, you do what you want with it. This also applies to people who enter but don't really want the prize, they can have their prize re-rolled if they choose to.
  2. What happens if you can't get in contact with a winner?
    Players will have three days from the time that I announce the winners to claim their prize. If they don't contact me and I can't contact them, their prize will be re-rolled and given to another participant. I will do my best to make sure people are notified when I announce the winners.
  3. Can I contribute to the prize pool?
    No, I am a busy IT student and I won't be available to ensure that any additional prizes will be properly handed out. On top of that I don't want anyone being upset if they don't get a prize that was promised because someone backed out of their commitment to give an additional prize.

Additional Notes
If you haven't yet I strongly encourage you to give a reply to Lokandur's clan feedback post. Although it is entirely unrelated to this post, I think it's important and that everyone should take some time to reply to it Smile
You can find the post here.

Last edited by Bing on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Q&A)
Its Joey
Its Joey

gold chin

Back to top Go down

OSRS Feedback - 3x Bond Giveaway! Empty Re: OSRS Feedback - 3x Bond Giveaway!

Post by Lokandur Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:09 am

Love to see this sort of thing, thanks for your contribution to the clan Joey, and thanks for advertising my thread as well Smile

Looking forward to the replies

OSRS Feedback - 3x Bond Giveaway! NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:14 am

OSRS Username: Defence Pet

[b]What is one of my best moments / experience in OSRS?
The day I got my Visage from a Black Dragon and could actually kill things efficiently Very Happy

What is one of my favourite experiences in the CC so far? All the valuable information being passed around from member to member; ie; my berserker ring my mates told me it was useless, but you guys showed me how awesome it was. Plus meeting Whale and all the valuable incite they've given me!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zvny Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:25 am

Thanks for hosting this, Goodluck everyone!
Zvny
Zvny

OSRS Feedback - 3x Bond Giveaway! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Cattom 25 Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:07 am

OSRS Username: Cattom 25

[b]What is one of my best moments / experience in OSRS?
Achieving my first 99! 99 Construction just a couple days ago! Now I am poor and have many splinters

What is one of my favourite experiences in the CC so far?
Just being able to chill and chat while I play Very Happy
Cattom 25
Cattom 25

Dragon Impling

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:39 pm

OSRS Username:Nahcc

What is one of my best moments / experience in OSRS?
First time I defeated Jad for my firecape. I don't know, it just felt so good after that. I was jumping around like a lunatic.

Diablitos school of pvp
Chcn
Chcn

OSRS Feedback - 3x Bond Giveaway! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:40 pm

RSN: Jin OSRS

Favorite moment/experience in RuneScape:
Honestly, my favorite moment/experience in RuneScape was training with my cousin at Moss Giants in the Varrock sewers. In 2007, we were both F2P noobs wearing nothing but our mithril warhammers. He was always a few levels ahead of me though.

Favorite experience in the CC:
Having people to chat with while playing the game!
Leaf
Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Colpo Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:33 am

OSRS Username: Colpo (Jr)

It's hard to pinpoint, but I'd definitely say the over-encompassing welcome I received when I first joined the clan. The way everyone went out of their way to connect with me and to make me feel welcomed was a wonderful experience that I try to emulate with all of our new members as they arrive.

The Slayer competition was incredibly fun, seeing everyone come together in a friendly competition that was explicitly designed to be fair for all, regardless of slayer level, was brilliantly pulled off.
Colpo
Colpo

OSRS Feedback - 3x Bond Giveaway! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tickmark Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:58 am

OSRS Username: Tickmark

What is one of my best moments / experience in OSRS? Just being able to complete some of the more difficult things in the game that were either too difficult for me or I was too scared of as a kid. Jad, Desert Treasure, Monkey Madness. Of these, I'd say getting my first fire cape gave me the biggest dopamine drop.

What is one of my favourite experiences in the CC so far? Taking part in the 2500 member party was a great experience seeing everyone together. It's nice being able to look at such a great group of people every time I come the homepage of the offsite Very Happy
Tickmark
Tickmark

Back to top Go down

Post by YourNanM8 Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:14 pm

OSRS Username:your nan m8

So far I think the best moment in OSRS that I've experienced is probably this account in general. I've progressed further in the game more than I ever have in the 17 years that I've been playing this game(off and on of course lol). Finding out about this Clan Chat is the sole reason that I was able to do it, and I want to thank the whole CC for all the help I've recieved Smile.

There has been plenty of events that this clan has held, and I'm not gonna lie, I havent participated in almost all of them, so the only thing I've expierenced is the massive amount of tips/tricks that I've learned from this clan, and the huge amount of help that I've recieved has to be my favorite experience with this clan.
YourNanM8
YourNanM8

Back to top Go down

OSRS Feedback - 3x Bond Giveaway! Empty My entry

Post by Vespolar Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:17 pm

OSRS Username: Vespolar1

What is one of my best moments / experience in OSRS? When I started to learn Vorkath which got me into bossing and now I can make good money, as well as kill bosses for diary tasks

What is one of my favourite experiences in the CC so far? Just getting to know a lot of the members and doing things in game with them. This CC has made me not quit this game

OSRS Feedback - 3x Bond Giveaway! Image-10
Vespolar
Vespolar

Back to top Go down

Post by sunkists Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:22 pm

Thank you for it, bumping so people can see it. cheers
sunkists

OSRS Feedback - 3x Bond Giveaway! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

OSRS Feedback - 3x Bond Giveaway! Empty Good ole times

Post by Ciindr Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:27 pm

OSRS Username: Ciindr

Probably the big drop party and lms we did at a clan members POH. didnt win lms but got some phat loot in drop party, which helped me stay members for a while. : )

When the cc cheered me on when doing the underground pass with like 13 agi, one member even ran me supplies which saved my life.

(Also the random hns clan members host)
Ciindr

Back to top Go down

OSRS Feedback - 3x Bond Giveaway! Empty ;)

Post by rs76 Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:29 am

OSRS Username : 76

My best moment since I came back to OSRS is when I logged on and my runescape friend from 2005 was logged on! I couldn't believe he was playing. We caught up and it was like RS 2005 all over again.

What is one of my favorite experiences in the CC so far?
My favorite experiences in the CC so far has been the helpfulness of everyone. I love how everyone gives their feedback to a topic or a question that someone has! It has made OSRS more joyful and of course i love HNS! I'm going to win one day. <3
rs76

Back to top Go down

Post by Crx Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:27 pm

OSRS Username:Na Fe

What is one of my best moments / experience in OSRS? Finding this cc, I was playing about a month before I found the cc and let me tell you, it was agonizing to grind and not be able to read, as well as participate in conversation.

What is one of my favourite experiences in the CC so far? When Beeweird and I went to arma, and he died in the first 20 seconds xD
Crx

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:54 am

My OSRS username is: Riisa

Ive been around on runescape since 2005 i started playing when i started high school i was 11 then now im 25 and i’ve always been on and off runescape its one of those games that I cant completely cut ties with as so many memories are held within the game and multiple hours.

My best experience on runescape was back in 2008 when me and some of my best friends in IRL all females literally the four of us walked the entire map of runescape and acted like we knew what we were doing when in short we had no clue we spent hours just talking about IRL or in game stuff gosh those were the days definitely a time i hold close to my heart. Now theyre all married, mothers or working & im also planning on to do the same too with my man hopefully within the next 2 years. But i think runescape will always be a part of my heart and possibly life.

Best experiences i’ve ever had in the CC & most recent is with everyone in the discord chat rambling fun nonsense at 5:00AM everyday. Yes Syllabic im looking at you Very Happy.

Good Luck to everybody who’s entered.

Its really nice your doing this sort of thing insearchofxp

Thank you for keeping the cc live!

COCOMARBELLA

OSRS Feedback - 3x Bond Giveaway! OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:39 pm

This giveaway is very generous of you! My best experiences on runescape is probably similar to most of you, finding a clan chat that actually feels like a mature family instead of the countless other ones I've been in. I play during the middle of the night where most of my friends are asleep, but I can always count on some people hanging around in the cc to say whats up or congrats you on an achievement.

To be more specific, one of my favorite moments with the clan are those spontaneous hide and seek events. It feels really good to rack your brain and figure out the solution, only to be rewarded greatly for it. I wish we could do more events like that as they are one of my favorite ways to spend time on rs.

Thanks again for doing this giveaway! If by some chance I do win, my RSN is DabbingBrb

OSRS Feedback - 3x Bond Giveaway! Dabna10

OSRS Feedback - 3x Bond Giveaway! Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Osrs_blueman Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:17 am

Rsn: seiryublue

Best experience with the cc... Well tbh I don't think I would have ever continued playing this far into the game without this cc. Just simply hanging out in the cc and talking is plenty good fun. I still remembered The Gamed giving me some law runes for me to raise my magic level when I finally grinded enough gp as a f2p for my first ever bond. Got my first whip from death reaper drop party. Lucido hide and seek got me my black mask. Everyone is nice and friendly. Wait it sounds like every good moment is just people giving me free stuff. Damn
Osrs_blueman
Osrs_blueman

Back to top Go down

OSRS Feedback - 3x Bond Giveaway! Empty Another thing to try!

Post by Bootytron42 Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:28 pm

OSRS Username:
Bootytron42
All the nostalgia from when I started playing the day after RS2 came out. I still have a fairly old RS3 character hanging around which has good memories from before RS3... certainly none after. Anyway, some of my favorite moments are afking with my wee one in my arms and listening to music with her. OSRS is flexible in how you can play it and that's why I have always loved it. Can wedge it into almost any part of my life.
Finding another booty was pretty neat. Folks are helpful and responsive too, which is great. I haven't been very social yet, so it's hard to say.
Bootytron42
Bootytron42

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:01 pm

OSRS Username: Catnaros

What is one of my best moments / experience in OSRS? Hitting 99 in something for the first time in my life Very Happy

What is one of my favourite experiences in the CC so far? Becoming good friends with the people in clan discord c:
Catnaros
Catnaros

OSRS Feedback - 3x Bond Giveaway! ZL9RG

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next