LordQuite
Lokandur
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Opinions Req'd] Clan Feedback Empty [Opinions Req'd] Clan Feedback

Post by Lokandur Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:30 pm

Hello all,

I'm after some feedback about what members of the clan value most about our clan and the people who make it special.
If you have a spare few minutes can you please share your thoughts.

1. What do you like most about the clan?

2. What area do you think needs the most improvement?

3. What areas would you like to see the mod team focus on? (events, rules, promotions, disc, etc)

4. What qualities/requirements do you think we should focus on in regards to promotions?

5. Is there anything else you'd like to suggest/say?

6. Could you please name a couple of people in the CC who you value for their effort/work they put into the clan?

Thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully answer.

Love your work,
~Lok

[Opinions Req'd] Clan Feedback NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

[Opinions Req'd] Clan Feedback Empty Re: [Opinions Req'd] Clan Feedback

Post by LordQuite Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:47 pm

1. What do you like most about the clan? The clan.

2. What area do you think needs the most improvement? mass mini game fun

3. What areas would you like to see the mod team focus on? (events, rules, promotions, disc, etc) More mass mini game fun

4. What qualities/requirements do you think we should focus on in regards to promotions? I don't know, I don't want one.

5. Is there anything else you'd like to suggest/say? Lokandur is a noob.

6. Could you please name a couple of people in the CC who you value for their effort/work they put into the clan? Lokandur, FrostFox *name stealer*, OSRSBubbles, Dr. Bing for hosting running discord after Auto's retirement., Goats, King of Rune/Iron Kingo for giving advice. and anyone I forgot.
LordQuite
LordQuite

Back to top Go down

Post by diablo6669 Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:21 pm

1. What do you like most about the clan? pvp trips

2. What area do you think needs the most improvement? pvp community

3. What areas would you like to see the mod team focus on? (events, rules, promotions, disc, etc) pvp events

4. What qualities/requirements do you think we should focus on in regards to promotions? best pvper

5. Is there anything else you'd like to suggest/say? diablitos school of pvp open for buisness

6. Could you please name a couple of people in the CC who you value for their effort/work they put into the clan? all tree group are sick also bear is cool
diablo6669

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraSpirit Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:45 pm

- General atmosphere, having people to talk to, occasionally doing events together.

- A more structured way to organize events, so that mass and mini events are easier to set up.

3. What areas would you like to see the mod team focus on? (events, rules, promotions, disc, etc)
- No comment (since i'm on the mod team ;P)

4. What qualities/requirements do you think we should focus on in regards to promotions?
- Helpfulness, obviously. But also their ability to enforce rules & gather the people for events.

6. Could you please name a couple of people in the CC who you value for their effort/work they put into the clan?
- Literally all of the mod team + anybody who has ever organized an event (mini or mass, pvm or pvp) has my appreciation.

[Opinions Req'd] Clan Feedback Unknown
SoraSpirit
SoraSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:07 am

1. What do you like most about the clan? Friendliness and maturity.

2. What area do you think needs the most improvement? Site usability

3. What areas would you like to see the mod team focus on? (events, rules, promotions, disc, etc) Making the site a bit more user friendly, would make it easier to advertise events and such.

4. What qualities/requirements do you think we should focus on in regards to promotions? Friendliness and helpfulness.

5. Is there anything else you'd like to suggest/say? Nope

6. Could you please name a couple of people in the CC who you value for their effort/work they put into the clan? LB3, Bear, Syllabic, Bing
Catnaros
Catnaros

[Opinions Req'd] Clan Feedback ZL9RG

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:13 am

Helpful, and also it never gets boring since people are always chatting.

I really want group based gameplay, either pvm/pvp events, it's much more fun with a lot of people.

Would love to see a dedicated day for pvm/pvp events, could probably do the events on weekends.

Helpful and active.

Hello

Just Dean, Syllabic, Zvny and all the wonderful mod team who keeps the cc in order.
Chcn
Chcn

[Opinions Req'd] Clan Feedback YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Moondancer Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:14 am

I like the variety of players that are accepted into the clan. There are no specific requirements except to follow the very reasonable rules. This opens up more opportunities for players to interact with different types of players within the game and to learn more about the game; more specifically skillers, pvps, pvm and etc,.

I'm not really sure about an area that needs improvement. Maybe more events to create more clan interaction? Not just hide and seeks or give aways though.

I feel like all the above categories should be focused on equally. Events are needed to help promote the family-like feel to a clan. It will definitely help bring in more people and help keep the current members interested. Rules should be focused on to help every member feel safe and welcomed. Promotions can help members feel their time being spent is rewarded and shows the clan is investing into their members as well. Discord is a great way for players to also interact off the game. I personally am on discord all the time.

The effort a member puts into helping other clan mates. Also if the member is leading by example; demonstrating great moral within the cc and such.

Some of you need cooking classes. I won't say who. Catnaros.

Syllabic, Paranoid, dr goats, skullking, farming arma and bing in the discord
Moondancer
Moondancer

Back to top Go down

Post by VegasKnight1 Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:51 am

Friendly attitude, lack of toxicity

Events that include low- to mid-level players

See #2, that's the only thing I've noticed

Letting everyone participate.  Closing things off to the most active players will discourage less active players from doing anything.

Mods and admins do a really good job running this clan.  It's the best one I've found.

Syllabic, all of the PvPers (they are constantly soliciting to help people get into pvp), Farming Arma for bringing people to BA.  Not an exhaustive list, I'm just drawing blanks on IGNs. edit: and seiryblue just now for getting me through Underground Pass.

Last edited by VegasKnight1 on Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
VegasKnight1

Back to top Go down

Post by vit Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:26 am

The diversity of players. There are players of all levels who all like to do different things.

I think we should be stricter on RSN's... You see a fair amount of inappropriate RSN's in the CC.

A better spread of moderation. What I mean by this is, sometimes I have noticed that at certain times, the mods that are on, if there are any, are much more lax with the rules and tend to avoid getting involved when things get a bit heated in the clanchat.

For me, clan interaction is the most important quality to look for. People that actively get involved and are welcoming to all members, including unrankeds.

I do feel as though some people can use the clan as a platform for flexing on others.

Ladybird3, Viking Bear, Syllabic, Megnificent. Massive shoutout to Dr Bing also for the stuff he does on discord. I dont use the discord much at all but he puts a lot of time into maintaining that from what I can see.

There are loads of smiley and narnas that do great jobs too and I couldn't possibly name them all.

P.S.
On the whole I think the CC is great and although my points all seem to be negatives. Most of it is me being pedantic. The CC is a wonderful place full of wonderful people.
vit
vit

[Opinions Req'd] Clan Feedback U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Its Joey Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:22 am

I like the friendliness and the activity, there's always people to hang out with and chat, if I have a question I can just ask and someone will eventually answer while still respecting other's opinions / answers to that same question.

I've been in the CC since March, I feel like the last month or so has had quite a distinctive lack of community engagement via events, I'd like if there was more events to get to know people. If you're new to the CC it can be pretty daunting to look at all these players and open up to them. There has been a lot of events but not so many that improve interpersonal commutation between members.

The mod team is doing a voluntary work, I think they already do a pretty good job. Rules are followed and for the most part not questioned or toyed with. All of them are fairly active as well.

Activity, engagement, leadership. Higher ranked members don't need to be the most active but they should be the ones that players can go to if they have questions in regards to the game, the cc, ect. or even complaints about stuff and things.

Nope.

Goats, can never have too many Goats. Bring back the goat army. Goats is the reason I joined the cc, he helped me out a lot when I started OSRS.
Its Joey
Its Joey

gold chin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealitysGod Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:26 am

1. What do you like most about the clan? The community.

2. What area do you think needs the most improvement? Events need to be more organised in my opinion. Maybe more PVP events.

3. What areas would you like to see the mod team focus on? (events, rules, promotions, disc, etc) Just let them keep doing what they're doing.

4. What qualities/requirements do you think we should focus on in regards to promotions? Purely activeness and helpfulness. Not logging into the forums or bumping clan threads. I understand they're interlinked but at the end of the day, the game is at the core.

5. Is there anything else you'd like to suggest/say? I love you lok <3

6. Could you please name a couple of people in the CC who you value for their effort/work they put into the clan? Ehh everyone is really good at it in my opinion.
RealitysGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Zvny Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:50 am

The general atmosphere, the people are nice and its a great environment  to chill and get some gains and talk to people.

I think a little bit more ventures to pvp would be nice, but in general not a quick answer/idea.

Sometimes my early hours im the only mod on, I think thats the only thing Smile

At the moment I think promotions have a nice balance with offsite presence and in-game cc presence.

Love the cc and the people in it hope to help it for much longer Smile

List would be too big, alot of people in the cc that help a ton.
Zvny
Zvny

[Opinions Req'd] Clan Feedback 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Vespolar Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:26 am

1. What do you like most about the clan? The friendliness of everyone

2. What area do you think needs the most improvement? more events and mass gatherings

3. What areas would you like to see the mod team focus on? (events, rules, promotions, disc, etc) Events and Giveaways

4. What qualities/requirements do you think we should focus on in regards to promotions? ability to de-escalate a situation, friendliness, helpfulness

5. Is there anything else you'd like to suggest/say? I love this CC. It has helped me so much become a much better player

6. Could you please name a couple of people in the CC who you value for their effort/work they put into the clan? Umm, Eito, Ladybird, Pid, Nixy

[Opinions Req'd] Clan Feedback Image-10
Vespolar
Vespolar

Back to top Go down

Post by Folk Tails Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:37 am

1. What do you like most about the clan? Great friend's I've made over the years. Overall friendliness and helpfulness to new, returning, and even veteran players.

2. What area do you think needs the most improvement? Perhaps could be nice to organize more frequent entry-level pvm events (boss masses, learner raids specifically). I'll be more than happy to help out with this again as soon as things slow down on the ironman. Mostly on weekends.

3. What areas would you like to see the mod team focus on? (events, rules, promotions, disc, etc)  I quite like the jurisdiction the mods have held out within the cc, if i'm being honest. More experience-building events for newer/midgame players could be nice (see previous question)

4. What qualities/requirements do you think we should focus on in regards to promotions? General knowledge and helpfulness in-game and interest in clan rule's/events/feedback/improvement.

5. Is there anything else you'd like to suggest/say? Glad to of been a part of this cc for these last few years. Excellent place to be.

6. Could you please name a couple of people in the CC who you value for their effort/work they put into the clan? I appreciate all of the cc members for their general kindness and helpfulness to each other. It's hard not to answer this question without bias in favor of those who I engage with more frequently, but Pidalu and Nixy are quite helpful to the newer players.

Cheers!
   -Tails
Folk Tails
Folk Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Chemtrol Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:47 am

1. What do you like most about the clan? Positive and helpful environment

2. What area do you think needs the most improvement? Advertising on either offsite or discord about teaching pvm/pvp. Alot of people are willing to teach new players(including myself), but dont think many of us actively advertise it.

3. What areas would you like to see the mod team focus on? (events, rules, promotions, disc, etc) No Comment

4. What qualities/requirements do you think we should focus on in regards to promotions? No Comment

5. Is there anything else you'd like to suggest/say? Easier said then done, but encourage more inner clan events/activities and branching out to include new members,

6. Could you please name a couple of people in the CC who you value for their effort/work they put into the clan? Cant say enough about so many members, but Bing and Bear are standouts in my mind for all the work they put in. Thanks guys<3
Chemtrol

Back to top Go down

Post by sunkists Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:12 am

The people who make it a welcoming place to just hang out and ask any questions.

Would like to see us just hanging out as a group whether it's pvm, skilling or pking.

More events so we can know each other better.

Just being friendly and help others whenever you can

Nope

6. Could you please name a couple of people in the CC who you value for their effort/work they put into the clan? Ladybird for always being so kind and working extra hard to preserve the clan original ideology. Viking Bear and Bing for administration work.
sunkists

[Opinions Req'd] Clan Feedback 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:25 am

1. What do you like most about the clan? It's a friendly environment where banter has its place but there is no tolerance for disrespect and harassment. It's a place where everyone can feel welcome.

2. What area do you think needs the most improvement? Would love to have more ironman-oriented events and events which have very low requirements so that anyone can join. It'd be really cool to just have a fishing clan event, for example. Very chill event where we can just hang out and chat and have fun.

3. What areas would you like to see the mod team focus on? Events mainly. I think the mods do a good job and a lot of regular members are keen to remind others of the rules of the CC and usually this is met with understanding. I think if more events were made official by being hosted by a mod or admin, they would have more pull.

4. What qualities/requirements do you think we should focus on in regards to promotions? I just think people should be promoted for their activity, helpfulness and friendliness in chat. Other things matter too of course, like helping to promote the clan and hosting events, etc.

5. Is there anything else you'd like to suggest/say? Shut up goats

6. Could you please name a couple of people in the CC who you value for their effort/work they put into the clan? Farming arma, zvny, Nixy, Damien, Kenndu, No Splits, Miedrin, Sunkists, Colpo, Forums, Just Dean
Penny
Penny

[Opinions Req'd] Clan Feedback IIyCd

Rocky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucido Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:43 pm

-The maturity of our cc surely stands out the most followed by being a welcoming environment.

-No answer at this time.

-Anything to do with clan cohesion.

-Maturity, friendliness, actively using the forums, actively bumping our official thread, rule enforcing and last but not least, being helpful.

-Thanks to all those who took time out of their day to make this clan what it is today. Also let's find a way to bring @Greybird back Wink

-Hailey, Bear, Ladybird, Bing, Run, SoraSpirit, Sunkists, Iwanbro, Active Faith, Beeweird, Josh Pixels, Primalfears, Colpo, Nixy, One Up, Kenndu, Megnificient, Forums, Pidalu, and tons of others that I can't think of atm. Special shoutout to my tree group: Diablo, Lokandur, Alpha Bar, Zvny, Go Read, King of Rune, 3lven, Sup Hercules. Also Im Paranoid is pretty cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:09 pm

How helpful and friendly everyone is, even down to our guests, for the most part everyone follows the rules and admin are fairly swift in removing those that don't.

I think it would be nice to see some skilling events or comps, as much as I love hide and seek some variety would be nice.

Bing does a fantastic job with the discord, I can't really say where there needs to be more focus as I've only been here for two months and I was fortunate enough to be involved in the huge 2500 party, all in all I love all that you do to make this place safe and enjoyable.

Being friendly, mature, helpful and active in cc as well as forums and bumping our recruitment thread as to help other members find us, having the ability to enforce rules when required.

I am so grateful for all the work admin have put into this clan to make it was it is today, and the fact there is even a topic asking us for our opinions and what areas may need improvements says a lot about the staff, I've only been a member for the past two months but I imagine I'll be around for a long time yet <3

I am sorry if I leave anyone out! Everyone does an amazing job, these are just off the top of my head, Nixy, Colpo, Pidalu, Syllabic, LadyBird3, Bing for his discord Admin, Sunkists, Lucido, Chemtrol, Just Dean, Sora, Viking Bear, Hailey, Lokandur. and I can't forget I'm Paranoid lol
Avallan
Avallan

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:40 pm

Great poll Lok and nice to see so many responding...........I see you are on to it already and lots of good things are happening.
Well done everyone. cheers
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next