are there any clans which sell bulk rune items for alchers?

5 posters

Go down

are there any clans which sell bulk rune items for alchers? Empty are there any clans which sell bulk rune items for alchers?

Post by chicken chen Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:31 pm

seems like people like to smith rune 2h for smith xp, and apparently there are clans which sell bulk amounts of them to alchers (so they can get around ge limits). and theres some secret clan which apparently exists. wondering if anyone knew the clan name.

chicken chen
chicken chen

Back to top Go down

are there any clans which sell bulk rune items for alchers? Empty Re: are there any clans which sell bulk rune items for alchers?

Post by SoraSpirit Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:02 pm

I'm not aware of any, unfortunately. But sometimes when someone in our cc is training smithing, they'll sell stuff to alchers. I think Goats was the most recent to do this Smile

are there any clans which sell bulk rune items for alchers? Unknown
SoraSpirit
SoraSpirit

are there any clans which sell bulk rune items for alchers? NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

are there any clans which sell bulk rune items for alchers? Empty Re: are there any clans which sell bulk rune items for alchers?

Post by Goats Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:13 pm

Runbuckets makes rune platelegs n sells them maybe if he's making more he'd be willing to sell them to ya.
Goats

are there any clans which sell bulk rune items for alchers? NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwan Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:37 pm

i cant remember which world its is i thought it was 308 a f2p world, if you go to the varrock anvil you can buy loads of rune items to alch. loads of people there who are smithing rune items there
Iwan
Iwan

are there any clans which sell bulk rune items for alchers? U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream Deeply Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:50 pm

I'd look out for people in the clan training crafting with d'hide bodies as it's a very common way to train, because the margins are pretty big if you offer slightly above GE price i'm sure people would be happy to sell.
Dream Deeply
Dream Deeply

Back to top Go down

Post by chicken chen Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:30 am

ah yeah that would be pretty helpful!
chicken chen
chicken chen

Back to top Go down

Post by chicken chen Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:45 am

found it, its "w308 anvil"
chicken chen
chicken chen

Back to top Go down