ladybird2
GTS Lord
Darkalbo
Vespolar
Advice Bot
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE

Post by SoraSpirit Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:41 am

KickingRacc wrote:RSN: KickingRacc
Proposed Event: Chaos Altar Mass
Event Details:Skilling event for us clannies to use all of our bones up for some prayer gains!
Proposed Date: Saturday May 8th, Noon EST
Meet up details:  Meet in Edgeville at noon est and mass run to chaos altar together.

I don't have any experience organizing events so not sure how to go about rewards if any would be needed for an event like this.  I feel that this event will be a huge benefit to the clan because pkers are rampant at chaos altar, but safety in numbers!  I would like to be a more active member of the clan so I'm sure this won't be the only event I host.  PM me here or in game if interested in helping me organize this event!

We've had events like this in the past, and on average, they seem to be very well received from participants.

I don't think that rewards would necessarily be necessary, with the main concern being how to reward someone for participation in this. Instead, I think the event only needs two groups of people:

1. Pkers
2. Skillers.

The Pkers within the clan can do the defending so the rest can focus on the prayer exp. That said, we don't only need experienced PK'ers, we'll only need a handful of experienced PKers, and a decent amount of people who can just stand there and deal damage.

Sorry for this slightly unsolicited post - I'd offer my help if I knew I would be any help. Goood luck!

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE - Page 2 Unknown
SoraSpirit
SoraSpirit

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE - Page 2 NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE

Post by Mommy Jade Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:24 pm

Your RSN: will do event on GIM Jayde
Suggested Event: Weekly soul wars Throwdown!!
Event in Details: Weekly soul wars throwdown!! have some fun with clannies and get some zeal!! play for fun or play to pk!!! will be a great time!!
Proposed Date of Event: every thursday at 02:00 GT
Requirements for Participants: 40 combat
Three Supportive Clan Members:
- Mowp
-
-
Any Additional Details:
Mommy Jade
Mommy Jade

Back to top Go down

Post by ellipsism Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:36 pm

Mommy Jade wrote:Your RSN: will do event on GIM Jayde
Suggested Event: Weekly soul wars Throwdown!!
Event in Details: Weekly soul wars throwdown!! have some fun with clannies and get some zeal!! play for fun or play to pk!!! will be a great time!!
Proposed Date of Event: every thursday at 02:00 GT
Requirements for Participants: 40 combat
Three Supportive Clan Members:
- Mowp
-
-
Any Additional Details:

jade, are you looking for someone to host this event for you or are you wanting to host a weekly event yourself? if you're wanting to host it and you already have all the details figured out, then you should go for it! sounds fun Smile
ellipsism
ellipsism

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE - Page 2 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by ellipsism Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:40 pm

Thank you for all of you who take part in our events! It's always wonderful to see everyone have fun and get some loot.

If you have any suggestions, ideas, or recommendations for an event you would like to see hosted or if you would like support or insight on an event that you want to host, please speak with any event team coordinator or moderator. You can also contact us if you have any feedback on an event that's been hosted in the past.

Please remember that any clan member is allowed to host an event at any time, although we do request that you reach out to any event team member or moderator if you plan on hosting any kind of extended event or competition. If you would like to host a discord giveaway, please contact a clan moderator for more information.
ellipsism
ellipsism

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE - Page 2 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2