[Request] Fight caves guide with blowpipe

3 posters

Go down

[Request] Fight caves guide with blowpipe Empty [Request] Fight caves guide with blowpipe

Post by Only Birches Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:02 pm

If anyone here has a lot of experience doing fight caves with blowpipe, I can't find many well written guides on gear setups, etc. I know there a ton of Jad guides out there, but a well written blowpipe guide is something I couldn't find and could be helpful to some of us. Also this could get these offside forums some clicks from Google which could be nice for the clan
Only Birches

Back to top Go down

[Request] Fight caves guide with blowpipe Empty Re: [Request] Fight caves guide with blowpipe

Post by NixWigton Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:10 pm

Below is my gear and inventory setup. This uses a blended Guthans & Blowpipe method, which allows for moderately quick kills with practically guaranteed completions, granted that you do proper prayer switching and don't make a crazy number of mistakes.

[Request] Fight caves guide with blowpipe Jad%20inventory_zpsskpe0lyz

[Request] Fight caves guide with blowpipe Jad%20Equipment_zpsktc1gjao

Use Guthans against level 90 rangers and for healing as necessary against level 180s. Sara Brews should be used in the event of an emergency, such as getting too close to and getting bitten by a 360 as well as boosting defense just before Jad (be sure to drink Sara Brew THEN Ranging potion so you don't cancel out its effects!).

The following are good replacements I've used in the past for certain items in case they're too expensive:

Slayer Helm - Either keep Guthan's helmet on at all times or use Armadyl helmet/Robin Hood Hat/Archer Helmet

Archer's Ring - Berserker Ring, Warrior Ring, Lumbridge Ring

Fury - Amulet of Glory

Armadyl Chestplate - Blessed d'hide top

Armadyl Chainskirt - Blessed d'hide chaps

[Request] Fight caves guide with blowpipe U7euiv5

Bandos

Back to top Go down

[Request] Fight caves guide with blowpipe Empty Re: [Request] Fight caves guide with blowpipe

Post by Only Birches Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:05 pm

What a champ
Only Birches

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkane Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:30 pm

NixWigton wrote:Below is my gear and inventory setup. This uses a blended Guthans & Blowpipe method, which allows for moderately quick kills with practically guaranteed completions, granted that you do proper prayer switching and don't make a crazy number of mistakes.

[Request] Fight caves guide with blowpipe Jad%20inventory_zpsskpe0lyz

[Request] Fight caves guide with blowpipe Jad%20Equipment_zpsktc1gjao

Use Guthans against level 90 rangers and for healing as necessary against level 180s. Sara Brews should be used in the event of an emergency, such as getting too close to and getting bitten by a 360 as well as boosting defense just before Jad (be sure to drink Sara Brew THEN Ranging potion so you don't cancel out its effects!).

The following are good replacements I've used in the past for certain items in case they're too expensive:

Slayer Helm - Either keep Guthan's helmet on at all times or use Armadyl helmet/Robin Hood Hat/Archer Helmet

Archer's Ring - Berserker Ring, Warrior Ring, Lumbridge Ring

Fury - Amulet of Glory

Armadyl Chestplate - Blessed d'hide top

Armadyl Chainskirt - Blessed d'hide chaps

Very useful, thanks for taking the time to construct that!
Alkane
Alkane

[Request] Fight caves guide with blowpipe YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:04 am

Good Guide.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down