Introduction - rhapsodiie

4 posters

Go down

Introduction - rhapsodiie  Empty Introduction - rhapsodiie

Post by Rhapsodiie Sun May 12, 2024 7:09 pm

Hello!

So I'm Rhapsodiie (IG) I'm French, 28yo and I'm really new to osrs, I stopped playing world of warcraft after 15 years and I wanted something new with a better community.
A friend introduced me to RuneScape and I really love it, learning a lot about this game everyday and have a bunch of fun.

I'm looking for a friendly clan to hangout, talk, have fun with others, without any kind of pressure or whatsoever. Just want to have some good time and appreciate the game with other people !
If I can help, I'll do it, always a pleasure, I'm not experienced enough but who knows lol

More stuff about me, I love animals, I have one dog and three cats, I play piano, draw, crochet and like to read a lot. I also do photography as much as I can. Always happy to talk about hobbies or anything !

Thanks for reading Smile
Rhapsodiie
Rhapsodiie

Back to top Go down

Introduction - rhapsodiie  Empty Re: Introduction - rhapsodiie

Post by RedIrishTank Sun May 12, 2024 8:26 pm

Welcome to the clan Rhapsodiie !

Big change up on games, I am thinking you will enjoy osrs a lot more. It has been ages since I played world of warcraft.

What kind of goals do you have for your self? or not yet decided?

Hope to see you in cc at some point.
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Introduction - rhapsodiie  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by aRackroll Mon May 13, 2024 11:50 am

Welcome Rhapsodiie, and welcome to OSRS! You'll have a ton to learn as a new player, and we're all happy to try to help however we can! All the things you listed absolutely apply to this clan. Great group of friendly people to chat with, but also can just sit back and watch / learn from the conversations others are having without any pressure to talk yourself. Whatever you're feeling! Smile

Again welcome, and hope to see you around!
aRackroll
aRackroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Makemoola Mon May 13, 2024 8:06 pm

Welcome to the game Very Happy always lovely and great seeing new players if you need help feel free to ask in the clan chat

Also the discord is useful if you want to join that as well
Makemoola
Makemoola

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhapsodiie Thu May 16, 2024 2:52 pm

Hello i took some time to answer sorry :S
Thanks a lot for your messages, nice of you ! Pepo Heart

RedIrishTank wrote:Welcome to the clan Rhapsodiie !

Big change up on games, I am thinking you will enjoy osrs a lot more. It has been ages since I played world of warcraft.

What kind of goals do you have for your self? or not yet decided?

Hope to see you in cc at some point.

Thanks ! Oh well, I already like the game a lot more to be honest, world of warcraft is not doing well and i'm so tired of the same content over and over again, blizzard raising the flag of nostalgia all the time just to pretend they are not lazy... :O

For now my goal is to do the whole optimal quest guide and get 70 is every skills !

To End wrote:Welcome Rhapsodiie, and welcome to OSRS! You'll have a ton to learn as a new player, and we're all happy to try to help however we can! All the things you listed absolutely apply to this clan. Great group of friendly people to chat with, but also can just sit back and watch / learn from the conversations others are having without any pressure to talk yourself. Whatever you're feeling! Smile

Again welcome, and hope to see you around!

Hi and thanks Smile

Yes i think i might end up asking for some help at some point, this game is really unique to be honest, it's crazy.
That's actually great, sometimes i would just chill and talk or just read people, i don't look for much !
Hope to see you in game too Very Happy

Makemoola wrote:Welcome to the game Very Happy always lovely and great seeing new players if you need help feel free to ask in the clan chat

Also the discord is useful if you want to join that as well

Thanks ! New players on a game that old is always crazy haha
I really love to learn so i'll do my best, i joined the discord and i'll ask questions over there too if needed and might try to check it out time to time Smile

Rhapsodiie
Rhapsodiie

Back to top Go down